Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

KABQ 2022

So glad to see this one coming along...at a loss for words, Mitch....so here's a big SHOUT OUT "WOO-HOO!!!"  Thanks for your dedicated work.

Outstanding Mitch. And spot on...i flew 1900's out of there back in the early 2000's.  The flying and the pay sucked, but there were some great people.  That's what i remember most.

Lee Adams

JAFO

On 9/9/2022 at 7:53 AM, Steve0616 said:

Any chance this might still ripen or has it fallen off the vine?

Steve, good news. Read new thread!

Mitch

Will this new scenery run on FSX?  Really looks beautiful!!!

Thanks!

Al

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

19 hours ago, budsurf said:

Just curious, whatever happened with KRSW?

Bud,

I have to be totally honest with you. RSW got the best of me. I spent well over a month trying to track down an issue which always caused a CTD during climb out north of RSW. It irritated me so much I almost gave up. Didn't matter what I did, there would always be a CTD once I headed north outside of the airport. I could never repeat the problem with the default airport. I searched during that month everywhere. Never could find a concrete explanation of what was going on. I wanted so bad to recreate this scenery for FS9 as I vacation a lot in Naples and fly into RSW. I finally waived the white flag...............

Sorry

16 hours ago, Airbus said:

Will this new scenery run on FSX?  Really looks beautiful!!!

Thanks!

Al

Hi Al.

Not sure. Its being designed for FS9. Maybe? I honestly do not know as I do not use FSX.