Sign in to follow this  
rutrA

Fenix A320 - new video

48 minutes ago, hansb57 said:

Maybe I missed it but could someone explain what is expected to be the major difference between the Fenix and FBW A320.

The Fenix Airbus will be the most in depth simulation of an Airbus ever (so I'm told). Or perhaps the most in depth simulation of ANY airplane out there. The FBW Airbus will sit somewhere between the default Airbus and the Fenix one, I think. If you want everything to work as it should, the Fenix should be the one to get. Just have a look at this video to see how deep the (in this case electrical) systems are:

• Like 3

I guess its time to finally start buying big airports for MSFS...

• Like 1

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

1 hour ago, gdjak said:

Where did you get that from? The A380 will be an open source project, just like the A32NX.

Oh ?  Really ?? Thought it would be payware ???

Regarding the video posted above, it's curious to note the airport is LPPD - Ponta Delgada, Açores, Portugal 🙂

Wonder if the Fenix team includes a portuguese programmer 🙂

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

This preview video looks and sounds amazing, it really does blur the lines between sim and reality.  Of the sounds of the aircraft are that good when the engines are off I can’t wait to hear the growl of the engines at takeoff thrust!

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, ComSimPilot said:

I guess its time to finally start buying big airports for MSFS...

I'm still standing by to do so until the bug with disappearing and floating RWY and TWY lighting is fixes and until snow coverage is removed from airport movement surfaces. ATM, I can only fly to airports without snow coverage and only during daytime and in good visibility.

I don't need to think about spending a single penny on Payware Airports as long as those two major problems persist.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EvidencePlz said:

If in real life you do want to fly a A320 then nobody, I repeat, nobody, is stopping you from working and studying to acquire the qualifications, certificates and experience required to fly it. 

Well... my doctor has a different opinion 😕

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Something to get excited about!!!  Tired of flying these GA aircrafts, that r really tough to handle.

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

11 minutes ago, bjapp677 said:

Landing gears should be more compressed.

That depends on the weight doesn’t it ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's a race between PMDG and FENIX to see who will release first. I need my tubeliner fix in MSFS so bad! Who do you guys think will release their's first?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

13 minutes ago, captain420 said:

It's a race between PMDG and FENIX to see who will release first. I need my tubeliner fix in MSFS so bad! Who do you guys think will release their's first?

Perhaps the Leonardo Maddog MD-80 will be first out of the gate since I hear it's in beta testing also.

That's the one I'm really looking forward too!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm over 737s and A320s at this point in flight simming.

I'm looking forward to the MD-80, F28, Hondajet and BAE 146 though!

• Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

21 hours ago, jcomm said:

Oh ?  Really ?? Thought it would be payware ???

Regarding the video posted above, it's curious to note the airport is LPPD - Ponta Delgada, Açores, Portugal 🙂

Wonder if the Fenix team includes a portuguese programmer 🙂

I'm 1/2 Portuguese but nobody believes me because I got all of my physical attributes from dad's side. I've never been to Portugal, but I'm guessing there's not a lot of blonde hair blue-eyed folk running around. 😛

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

15 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

I'm 1/2 Portuguese but nobody believes me because I got all of my physical attributes from dad's side. I've never been to Portugal, but I'm guessing there's not a lot of blonde hair blue-eyed folk running around. 😛

I'm blond bald (now) and blue eye 🙂 and VERY PORTUGUESE !!!!

BTW: Don't give up, come visit Portugal !  You will not regret ! It's pretty much the best place in the whole World to live...

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

It's definitely on my bucket list. I'm divorced so I need a new wife and all the women on my mom's side of the family were super hot. I've been tossing around the idea of going wife hunting there for quite some time. LOL

Not to mention that the American women I've been dating don't put enough spice in their food.

Edited by MDFlier
  • Like 3

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440