Sign in to follow this  
rutrA

WU7 update is live

2 hours ago, Stoopy said:

And no big rock in the middle of any desert neither even though I've been flying around for hours looking for it.

Big rock was there even before this update…. Just checking, you do know it is in Australia, not Europe… 😁

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

3 hours ago, Stoopy said:

How are you fellers checking to see if the update with the new world scenery took place properly?

I ask because even though I updated everythign in the content manager and marketplace I have gone to several airports in the west and east such as LOWI and LOWW and they seem the same as before the update.  Same for smaller airfields like LOKL and LOLU.  And no big rock in the middle of any desert neither even though I've been flying around for hours looking for it.

Reckon you might have Australia and Austria mixed up mate.. 

• Like 5

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

2 hours ago, bbsmitz said:

Say we have FlyTampa's YSSY.  After we download the world update, do we need to disable the custom Asobo one in the addons manager?  Or is that not an issue.

Don't have both active.
Disable one or the other.
Fly Tampa's may not be compatible yet. ?

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

8 hours ago, Aristoteles said:

Odd, my download gets to 95% then back to 50% once and again,...

This is a common issue. The only way I know of fixing it is to go to your network settings and open your ethernet or wireless connection then configuration/advanced. Scroll down until you see "Speed" and reduce it to half duplex or a slower speed. That seems to eliminate the worst of the endless download looping.

• Like 1

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

I'm not getting Sydney's photogrammetary yet. Still looks like a lot of autogen on my end.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an word not allowed. Didn't download the package from the store haha.

Edited by Krakin
  • Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

3 hours ago, Stoopy said:

How are you fellers checking to see if the update with the new world scenery took place properly?

I ask because even though I updated everythign in the content manager and marketplace I have gone to several airports in the west and east such as LOWI and LOWW and they seem the same as before the update.  Same for smaller airfields like LOKL and LOLU.  And no big rock in the middle of any desert neither even though I've been flying around for hours looking for it.

???

😏

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, wim123 said:

the pg looks really good brisbane !! wow

It looks great! Bit of a shame the photogrametry didn't extend another couple of km further south around the YBAF area, though the airport itself seems a little improved

• Like 1

I must be lucky, I got "checking for updates", saying  a compulsory update was avail. This downloaded with not problems. In the notes it says to go to the online store (content manager) foradditional updates. Did this, and about 16 updates were available. All installed OK.

At least YBBN has 2 parallel runways now. 

Perhaps being in down under, the update gods were on my side today??

smtg wrong on my end.. I got the MS STore update es well as the one when starting MSFS2020. 

But the big one in content manager is missing.. Any advice from you guys ?

EDIT: Never mind, totally forgot that i find it in the market place

Edited by RTK1972

Carsten U

Hi,

What are the add-ons of this update? 

I can't see the page with all the changes as the previous updates.

Thank you.

Has anybody said what DEM is included with the update? 10m?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

27 minutes ago, RTK1972 said:

smtg wrong on my end.. I got the MS STore update es well as the one when starting MSFS2020. 

But the big one in content manager is missing.. Any advice from you guys ?

you have to go to marketplace :there you will find World Udate VII

so:

1.update from Microsoft Store

2.start MSFS it will check for updates:go to content manager and select updates you want

3.go to Marketplace and download the WorlD uPDATE 7 (it's under free content)

Edited by philwink
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, John Fields said:

Hi,

What are the add-ons of this update? 

I can't see the page with all the changes as the previous updates.

Thank you.

Australia World Update.

• Like 1

Bert