Sign in to follow this  
El Loco

Kodiak - AP not working properly after WU7

Hi all,

I did not have any probs with the superb Kodiak so far, but after the world update yesterday, my Kodiak does not react to HDG/NAV, when autopilot is engaged. Did anyone of you experience this as well? Any hints / workarounds?

Mine works, I just try it.

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

no code changed... world update, not sim update... not sure how that doesn't work.

4 hours ago, El Loco said:

Hi all,

I did not have any probs with the superb Kodiak so far, but after the world update yesterday, my Kodiak does not react to HDG/NAV, when autopilot is engaged. Did anyone of you experience this as well? Any hints / workarounds?

Did you try restarting your pc? I seem to always have some issue with something IF I do NOT restart MSFS after an update. I know this but always seem to forget it as I am anxious to get flying.

Edited by Mikeingreen

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

Thank you all for your feedback. I am not sure, what happened, I tried it six times, the Kodiak was simply not able to stick to the HDG/flightpath after engaging the AP. But right now, 6h later, I started the sim again (there was a little update), everything works as it should. Really no clue, what happened, since it was not an SU, as AvAngel wrote. Well, after the last SU I had this exact problem with the CJ4. After Working Tile updated the mod, it was gone, but now we had a WU. These are the the miracles of technology 🤪