Sign in to follow this  
Megafly_01

TBM 930 Throttle Lever not moving.

Hi Guys, after the last update the tbm 930 Throttle Lever does not move anymore, when I acelerate in the joystick the engine will spool up, instrumentas are working, but the Throttle Lever does not move (animate)

Does anyone has the same problem?

Thanks

@Megafly_01 do you have that TBM MOD installed? If YES then if I remeber correctly there was an issue that the THR axis got inverted (only in that ACFT). So go to your profile and reverse the Axis. If it moves voilla...you can create (duplicate) that controller and name it TBM throttle.

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

20 minutes ago, GEKtheReaper said:

@Megafly_01 do you have that TBM MOD installed? If YES then if I remeber correctly there was an issue that the THR axis got inverted (only in that ACFT). So go to your profile and reverse the Axis. If it moves voilla...you can create (duplicate) that controller and name it TBM throttle.

Thanks, I've tried without the mod and its the same, other aircrafts are normal, my axis are setup with FSUIPC,

6 hours ago, Megafly_01 said:

Thanks, I've tried without the mod and its the same, other aircrafts are normal, my axis are setup with FSUIPC,

It's FSUIPC, mine is the same way. HOTAS Throttle works but visual throttle onscreen stays put. Only seems to be the TBM too.

Edited by Pivot

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

This is because they are using B-events for the throttle which are not currently exposed outside the simulator for 3rd party control programs like FSUPIC and SPAD.next.  There are many of these events throughout the SIM, including buttons that display the same problem If you haven't yet, please vote on the following topic for Asobo/MS to address and make these events visible for external controls configuration and cockpit builders:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/enhanced-api-to-access-all-aircraft-state-and-trigger-all-cockpit-functions/454608

• Like 1

Kyle

Main Sim PC: P3D v5.2 & MSFS 2020, i9-10850k @ 5.0 GHz, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, ASUS TUF-RTX3080-12G, Dell U3011 30" IPS monitor, G.Skill 32GB 3200 Trident Z 14-14-14, Samsung 512GB 960 Pro NVMe (OS), Samsung 2TB 970 EVO NVMe (Sim), Win 10 Pro 64, Yoko Yoke, Saitex Combat Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

10 hours ago, cshark172 said:

This is because they are using B-events for the throttle which are not currently exposed outside the simulator for 3rd party control programs like FSUPIC and SPAD.next.  There are many of these events throughout the SIM, including buttons that display the same problem If you haven't yet, please vote on the following topic for Asobo/MS to address and make these events visible for external controls configuration and cockpit builders:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/enhanced-api-to-access-all-aircraft-state-and-trigger-all-cockpit-functions/454608

I voted...  😎👍

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders