Sign in to follow this  
fior

Not able to operate Linda in FS2020

2 hours ago, ScotFlieger said:

@zhensanmao just received an email from you with nothing attached. Nothing else received since yesterday. The questions above can be answered in text on this forum. No more emails needed. 

the values under Lua Variables  (  0/0 )         Entering XMLVAR_Autopilot in the Lvar Filter box, nothing happens

This indicates that FSUIPC7 is not finding any Lvars (zero of zero = 0/0). I suggest you need to add the LvarScanDelay=60 to your FSUIPC_WASM.INI file. See FSUIPC7 for Advanced Users document Page 45/46 on where to find this .INI file.

Please accept my apologises but I will not download the files you sent from the VIP website for personal security reasons.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

21 minutes ago, ScotFlieger said:

This indicates that FSUIPC7 is not finding any Lvars (zero of zero = 0/0). I suggest you need to add the LvarScanDelay=60 to your FSUIPC_WASM.INI file. See FSUIPC7 for Advanced Users document Page 45/46 on where to find this .INI file.

Please accept my apologises but I will not download the files you sent from the VIP website for personal security reasons.

"Is that right?”

FSUIPC_WASM

[General]
; LogLevel: Disable, Info, Debug, Trace, Enable
LogLevel=Info
; LogType: File, Console, Both
LogType=File
; StartEventNo: this must be the same as defined in the FSUIPC7.ini file
StartEventNo=0x1FFF0
; LvarUpdateFrequency: frequency to update internal lvar values list and set in CDA
; Accept values: Off, 6Hz, Second, Frame, VisualFrame. If using 'Off', update timer must be active in a client
LvarUpdateFrequency=6Hz
LvarScanDelay=60   

thanks

That is correct. Repeat earlier check by clicking on Reload LUA Engine after at least waiting one minute after FSUIPC7 started.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

41 minutes ago, ScotFlieger said:

That is correct. Repeat earlier check by clicking on Reload LUA Engine after at least waiting one minute after FSUIPC7 started.

Nothing has changed. Now the heading, speed, altitude, lift rate and BARO of the FCU are normal, and any other buttons cannot be mapped to the aircraft

I am not sure there is much more I can do to help. Without visibility of the Lvars, Hvars and .EVTs some functions will not work. I suggest you wait for the next LINDA module release and improvements in the FBW A32NX. Both are being worked on but this is a new environment for many of us. I am learning all the time and am pushing to support users in the near future.

Edited by ScotFlieger

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

56 minutes ago, ScotFlieger said:

I am not sure there is much more I can do to help. Without visibility of the Lvars, Hvars and .EVTs some functions will not work. I suggest you wait for the next LINDA module release and improvements in the FBW A32NX. Both are being worked on but this is a new environment for many of us. I am learning all the time and am pushing to support users in the near future.

@ScotFlieger

Many thanks to ScotFlieger. I'm eagerly looking forward to the new version of Linda for the FWB A320

Edited by ScotFlieger