Sign in to follow this  
Guest ToMy Li

SP1 on FS insider!

Guest unitedpilot36

I've got it now but I can't install it for another 4 hours. I'm sure there'll be a ton of threads discussing the results though.

Guest chpuig

I am at 33% lol:-walksmile

Guest Kev_Is_Soaked

What is your gain? What were you happy with before, and what's it sitting at now?

Guest livai

>What is your gain? What were you happy with before, and>what's it sitting at now?All on the right locked at 30fps with the default flightVery Very good...E6600 non overclocked7900gs

Guest Kev_Is_Soaked

Sounds impressive. Hope I get similar results, or even remotely close to it.It's my bday in 1 hour too.... dang Phil came through! Can't fly till tomorrow though, 5am comes quick. G'nite folks, keep posting results so I can check from work all day tomorrow.

HI Guys,SP1 have big improvment on performance, most users will be happy, or just make some slider lower that's you don't need... I recommend to disable bloom effect, increase alot of performance depend on system for sure.Ps:Remember fs2004 release frame rate was low with the previous fs2002 system market used for fs2004, all was needed was the patch for fs9, new system market release after a while to enjoy more fs2004 and new addons released with month, years etc.ThanksChris Willishttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-dev-sigbanner.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Any where else we can download, i cant connect to fsinsider.

It's very impressive on my machine. Running on unlimited frames i saw jumps over a 100 in the default flight regularly. Back to enjoying the SP. Have fun all :)Tony

the english link doesnt work for me, maybe its my connection.

Guest LeeWang

Requesting SP2.Lee