Sign in to follow this  
Cruachan

Flight1 Secure Purchase Brick Wall (resolved)

Hi,

Trying to purchase RealityXP Garmin GTN 750  for P3D V5.3 HF2 but am prevented from so doing as the Secure Purchase option is greyed out!?

hgPm20D.jpg

As you can see, the application of the coupon worked.

My intention is to purchase the RXP GTN 650 as well. I have yet to try its E-Commerce installer (rxpGTN-650-FSIM.exe). Seems little point until this is sorted out.

This is my first purchase of these products from Reality XP and the intention is to replace the Flight1 GTN Complete Edition (GTN 750 and 650) installation which, apparently, now lacks ongoing support.

The Garmin Aviation Trainer Launcher has been updated to v3.2.3.0

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Mike

It's been a while since I bought something from F1, but I'd try completing the details under "2. Your Information" and "3. Payment Details" first...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tymk said:

It's been a while since I bought something from F1, but I'd try completing the details under "2. Your Information" and "3. Payment Details" first...

Hi,

Pretty sure I tried that and, for whatever reason, each option was unresponsive when clicked. Consequently, my assumption was that these details would be requested later as part of the purchase process. I’ll give them another go tomorrow and report back. Certainly makes sense. Fingers crossed!

Thanks!

Regards,

Mike

• Like 1

Hi,

Sorted! Turns out I must have been clicking on the blue text instead of the active box above the text.

Thanks everyone for your helpful guidance. No excuses, I need to try harder in future ☹️

Regards,

Mike

• Like 1