Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Flight1/iFly RELEASES Expansion Pack for the P3Dv5 737

Hey Guys,

I've been out of the loop for a while with Covid, very gradually getting better but its effects have hung on for a long time that's kept me out of the paint booth as well. 

I did manage to paint a few 600s and 700s before I got sick, and they are already available at the Flight1 Library here.   There are also some 900s and freighters done by Ric (very good painter as well!)

All the info about the expansion is here at their forum: http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/advanced-series-737ng-expansion-pack-released_topic20319&FID=13&PR=3.html

As I slowly get better, I'm getting back in the paint booth for short stints (before I get fatigued).

I've managed to get this 900ER almost done....and will upload her as soon as she's finished. (One of the beta testers is a pilot for Ukraine International, I pray he'll be okay through this current crisis)

ZDa40p.png

Its my plan to get better and gradually start painting this excellent aircraft again, providing a variety of paints for all the models now available.  I just wish I could recruit more painters. 😞  

Let me know if you guys decide to grab the expansion, and post some pics of flights you do with the many variants...I personally love the little 600,   Taken SAS on a few short EU flights and Westjet from Ontario to Calgary....if ever a plane was considered "cute"...I'd nominate the 600 for that honor, LoL. 

FYI....I do plan on giving you guys a "JANET" so you can do those classified flights from KLAS to Groom Lake. 🙂   

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Good to see you back, Steve!

Wishing you the best for a speedy recovery.

Best regards, Rob

16 minutes ago, rmeier said:

Good to see you back, Steve!

Wishing you the best for a speedy recovery.

Best regards, Rob

Thanks Rob.   Its been a journey.

I think all the paint fumes contributed to extended symptoms I've had. 🤣

Hey, you're a painter now.....how 'bout lending a hand? 🙂  (JK as I'd never impose on anyone, just know you've picked up the painting bug and MUST be getting tired of painting 767s. 🙂 ) 

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Good to see you back, Steve!  Having had COVID late last year, I know how you feel.  Take it easy!

Best,

Jim

1 minute ago, Jim Harnes said:

Good to see you back, Steve!  Having had COVID late last year, I know how you feel.  Take it easy!

Best,

Jim

Thanks Jim!

We'll get together the next time I'm in town....won't be too long before the last "visit" to the great state of FLA. 🙂 

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

(JK as I'd never impose on anyone, just know you've picked up the painting bug and MUST be getting tired of painting 767s. 🙂 ) 

LOL...haven't painted anymore CS767's of late...

Just dabbling a little with a few unpublished fictional repaints (PMDG 777)...yeah, you know I wouldn't be able to put the paint brush down!

Get well soon my friend.

AsI8Zje.jpg

4xY7FZV.jpg

Janet flight ????   Heading for Groom Lake. 🙂   Wrapping up the paint now....should be uploaded shortly.

TTUeOw.png

Ukraine Intl is in the library. 😉

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

I'm really hoping the max isn't far out. Nice work on the paints steve. 

• Like 2

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Just landed at Groom Lake.....not saying I saw anything odd....but something in the distance kept phasing in and out...snapped this pic when it was just phasing in.  Let the conspiracy theories commence. 🤔   Maybe its the effects of Covid impairing my reality?🤣

2vQZdm.png

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

16 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Hey Guys,

I've been out of the loop for a while with Covid, very gradually getting better but its effects have hung on for a long time that's kept me out of the paint booth as well. 

I did manage to paint a few 600s and 700s before I got sick, and they are already available at the Flight1 Library here.   There are also some 900s and freighters done by Ric (very good painter as well!)

All the info about the expansion is here at their forum: http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/advanced-series-737ng-expansion-pack-released_topic20319&FID=13&PR=3.html

As I slowly get better, I'm getting back in the paint booth for short stints (before I get fatigued).

I've managed to get this 900ER almost done....and will upload her as soon as she's finished. (One of the beta testers is a pilot for Ukraine International, I pray he'll be okay through this current crisis)

ZDa40p.png

Its my plan to get better and gradually start painting this excellent aircraft again, providing a variety of paints for all the models now available.  I just wish I could recruit more painters. 😞  

Let me know if you guys decide to grab the expansion, and post some pics of flights you do with the many variants...I personally love the little 600,   Taken SAS on a few short EU flights and Westjet from Ontario to Calgary....if ever a plane was considered "cute"...I'd nominate the 600 for that honor, LoL. 

FYI....I do plan on giving you guys a "JANET" so you can do those classified flights from KLAS to Groom Lake. 🙂   

I've already purchased the expansion Pack. Wish they'd do the whole 737 family

Francisco Aguiar

1 minute ago, aguiar said:

I've already purchased the expansion Pack. Wish they'd do the whole 737 family

If you're referring to the 200,300,400, and MAX....I can't say what future plans are, but I know they were considering the MAX in the past.  I have no info on that project...I just paint. 🙂 

As for the other earlier series, I agree you can't have enough 737s to fly...but at lest for the NG series, they pretty much covered it all!   I'm struggling to paint at least one livery for each of them, LOL...may eventually get to all the BBJ models, but starting a paint on a new model is a mini-project in itself, as I take a lot of time customizing my paintkit to match my painting methodology, 

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

I'll be uploading this freighter soon, so you guys can do some freighter flights in the Americas  (one of the pics I used as a reference spotted her at KLAX)

O65e9b.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg