Sign in to follow this  
davenicoll

RXP 750 (resolved)

I think I have now come to grips with replacing the F1 750 with RXP version via the add ons drop down menu...

One little annoying thing is every time I load an aircraft I get the pop up notification from F1 telling me I have an incompatible simulator version, doesn't stop anything just annoying.

Is there a way to prevent this?  I am running the latest version of Prepar3d v.5.3 including hotfixes.

Edited by RXP

5 hours ago, davenicoll said:

One little annoying thing is every time I load an aircraft I get the pop up notification from Flight1 telling me I have an incompatable simulator version, doesn't stop anything just annoying.

Right after I updated to Hotfix 2, I had the same popup placard as you described. What I did was to remove any left over F1 GTN items from each addon aircraft, such as the F1 ini file and any F1 GTN command lines in the panel cfg. files. I have not had the popup placard since. However, I am not sure if this will resolve the problem for you, but you might want to give it a try. I am currently using the RXP version of both the GTN 750 & 650 units.

Edited by RXP
  • Like 1