Sign in to follow this  
RW1

Headwind A330neo-900

Has anyone had luck using the 330 Neo(great aircraft) and PBE. I'm doing everything correctly! Works perfect with FBW 320 and other aircraft. The tug engages and all the voice commands are normal but the tug will not push back.

If i swap to default pushback it works. I've done all the work through solving tasks but still won't do it. Brakes off.. Engines off... No chocks. Not Push.... 

Cheers Rick 

tpewpb-6.png

Generally PBE should work with anything, but who ever built that airplane may have done something really "non-standard" in the coding departure (I suspect a custom variable for the parking brake).  I don't have that plane, so it's hard to tell.

42 minutes ago, byork said:

Also, that plane may model chocks (I think).  Make sure they're out.

Yeah it does model chocks but they are removed when the brakes are released. I will msg the developer and see what the go is. I see nothing in the CDU options for them so it's a mystery. All Good 

EDIT: Solved. Some smart coding by the developers here. So if anyone gets stuck like I did. Chocks are tied to the Beacon also. So you need all fuel pumps on for APU, Park brakes off and beacon on for the PBE to function. Otherwise everything is standard airbus flows. Really looking forward to this maturing. It's shaping up to be another fantastic community freeware. 

Edited by RW1
I'm Stupid

tpewpb-6.png

16 hours ago, RW1 said:

EDIT: Solved.

Glad it has been solved 😅

16 hours ago, RW1 said:

Really looking forward to this maturing. It's shaping up to be another fantastic community freeware. 

Don't worry it will, at this moment we can't give an estimate neither details, but, we are working on a strong subsystem which will allow many cool things to happen later on, and we are taking our time to do it "right" from the beginning. We are basicly taking out some cool stuff from UGCX and introducing them into PBE, and adding even more cool stuff, but as you may know -> "cool stuff" = "some analysis and code" = "a little of time", so stay tuned 😅.

Cheers,

Manuel

Edited by Manuel82

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Manuel82 said:

Glad it has been solved 😅

Don't worry it will, at this moment we can't give an estimate neither details, but, we are working on a strong subsystem which will allow many cool things to happen later on, and we are taking our time to do it "right" from the beginning. We are basicly taking out some cool stuff from UGCX and introducing them into PBE, and adding even more cool stuff, but as you may know -> "cool stuff" = "some analysis and code" = "a little of time", so stay tuned 😅.

Cheers,

Manuel

Ermm I was referring to the A330-900.....  Really looking forward to this maturing. It's shaping up to be another fantastic community freeware.

Thanks for the update anyway Manuel. I'm hoping for wing walkers and push tug anywhere feature. 😎

tpewpb-6.png

On 2/11/2022 at 2:35 PM, RW1 said:

Ermm I was referring to the A330-900.....  Really looking forward to this maturing. It's shaping up to be another fantastic community freeware.

Thanks for the update anyway Manuel. I'm hoping for wing walkers and push tug anywhere feature. 😎

aaah okay, hahaha, yeah I tought you were refering to PBE, but yeah, there still more cool stuff we can add. 🙂

Manuel

spacer.png