Sign in to follow this  
Josef Michaleck

Corsair FG-1D - Bugs (MP-Version) and asking for solutions

Hi all!

I have obv. some BUGS with the Corasair FG-1D from the MS MARKTEPLACE (Steam-Version). I would be happy for suggestions. I do like this bird, it is no cheap addon - therefore I am rather not willing to accept obvious flaws.

So - whats the case:

- bought it over the marketplace an therefore there is no quick way to give feedback to Milviz there (unclear how to get quick access to the Corsair forum)

- everything is up to date (today 10 jan 2022) with my system and FS2020 and the Corsair

Problems:

In my opinion there is a bug with the aileron trim system. Per default, +6° right wing down is settled when you start the plane. +6° (right wing down) should be perfect for start. This is suggested in the manual and on the trimwheel inside the cockpit. Thats not the case. In my case 6° left (-6° on the wheel) ist perfekt (starting, normal flight).

So, when i fly the plane, I have to turn the aileron trimwheel far to the left from +6° right to -6° left (left wing down). If I do so, the animation for the trim levers obv. are going into the wrong direction. Turning the trim wheel to the left (left wing down) - the trim levers on the left wing should go up, but they are going down. In my opinion this is the whrong direction. Trim flap up --> wing should go down. Trim flap down --> wing should go upward. As is the case with the bigger normal flaps. So there is something very odd... I have to trim into the wrong direction AND the animations are reverted. Not good.

Any suggestion how to fix it? Maybe there is to be changed a plus into a minus in one of the files... maybe.

Next bug is kown - flaps-animations:

Sitting in the cockpit - flaps retracting. Looking out to the wings, everything is ok. Flaps going up. Now, if I switch to the outside camera, this very animation is displayed a second time. Flaps allready retracted are retracting once more.

Additionally there is a slight flaw in the 3D-model in the inside oft the cockpit. Foot-pedals, when pressed, are going right through a metal part (some kind of hydraulic cylinder left and right of the peddals). No big deal. But in my opinion these bugs should not exist in such a rather high priced addon. For me this is slightly breakting the immersion.

I like this plane and I really want to fix at least number one of the problem - the aileron trim.