Sign in to follow this  
david_wi

Prepar3D v5.3 HF2 RXP 650 750 problem (resolved)

1 hour ago, david_wi said:

Hi Guys

After the last update of GTN650 750 all planes with rxp installed can't be loaded in the sim.

Bye, David

Umm!  I am another user like you. Did you not see specific RXP forums here for different simulators?  You did not mention what sim, which airplane models, and did not post in a simulator-specific forum.  Pretty difficult to provide help....

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

14 hours ago, fppilot said:

Umm!  I am another user like you. Did you not see specific RXP forums here for different simulators?  You did not mention what sim, which airplane models, and did not post in a simulator-specific forum.  Pretty difficult to provide help....

Prepar3D v5.3 HF2   Cessna 310 Redux,T-50 Bobcat from Milviz, Dc-3 and C-47 from Airplane heaven

On 2/12/2022 at 5:01 PM, david_wi said:

After the last update of GTN650 750 all planes with rxp installed can't be loaded in the sim.

Hi David,

Can you please describe in more details what do you mean with "can't be loaded in the sim"?

For example, are there any error message? What are the symptoms? What actions are you doing in sequence, what are you expecting from these actions, and what is the actual outcome of these actions?

PS: also can you please refrain from posting the same message multiple times? Thank you!

Edited by RXP

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

5 hours ago, RXP said:

Hi David,

Can you please describe in more details what do you mean with "can't be loaded in the sim"?

For example, are there any error message? What are the symptoms? What actions are you doing in sequence, what are you expecting from these actions, and what is the actual outcome of these actions?

PS: also can you please refrain from posting the same message multiple times? Thank you!

When trying to load a plane in the vehicle menu, I get a white screen with an error that Prepar3D is not responding.(see attached). 

If I change the plane's panel to the default it will load with no problems.(Flysimware Learjet 35A in this example)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/51upfs0xtjr14bm/RXP.png?dl=0

Thanks, David

Edited by david_wi

Thank you for the additional information.

Can you please post the content of the RXP log files? (see User's Manual fro file/path).

Also, what about trying with a default/stock simple aircraft like the Mooney?

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

1 hour ago, RXP said:

Can you please post the content of the RXP log files? (see User's Manual fro file/path).

Also, what about trying with a default/stock simple aircraft like the Mooney?

Here is menu log file:

22/02/14 18:01:15.126 01580 -    ] # rxpGTN_menu.dll version 2.5.28.3
22/02/14 18:01:15.128 01580 INFO ] edit panel: G:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLYSIM Learjet 35A\panel\panel.cfg

Here is Gauge log file:

22/02/14 18:08:22.314 03536 -    ] # rxpGTN.dll version 2.5.28.10
22/02/14 18:08:22.314 03536 INFO ] 

Here is Gtnsim log file

21/12/11 08:29:39.317 15008 -    ] # rxpGtnSim64.dll version 2.5.28.6
21/12/11 08:29:39.316 15008 INFO ] 
21/12/11 08:29:42.532 23632 INFO ] GTN 750.1 - TRAINER 6624
21/12/11 08:29:42.546 23632 WARN ] GTN 750.1 process is running as-admin

Thanks, David

Edited by david_wi

1 hour ago, david_wi said:

21/12/11 08:29:42.546 23632 WARN ] GTN 750.1 process is running as-admin

The log files aren't showing anything peculiar except you're running P3D as-admin.

What about the Mooney?

What about just running P3D as a normal user?

27 minutes ago, RXP said:

The log files aren't showing anything peculiar except you're running P3D as-admin.

What about the Mooney?

What about just running P3D as a normal user?

The mooney loads with no problem but it has no RXP on it?

Run P3D V5.3 hf2 as normal user but when loading a RXP plane it gets stuck and same problem again.

Bye, David

Does anybody else have the problem I am experiencing?

Is the RXP software compatible with Windows 11? 

Thanks, David

Edited by david_wi

16 hours ago, david_wi said:

The mooney loads with no problem but it has no RXP on it?

The suggestion to test with the Mooney was to indeed test the Mooney equipped with the GTN. Can you please add the GTN to the default Mooney and try again?

6 hours ago, RXP said:

The suggestion to test with the Mooney was to indeed test the Mooney equipped with the GTN. Can you please add the GTN to the default Mooney and try again?

After adding GTN to the Mooney Bravo via the addon menu get the same CTD situation.

Do you also have the detailed information about the CTD?

If not, you might get a chance to retrieve it using this tool: https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/app_crash_view.html

This might give additional details about what module more specifically is causing a problem.