Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Part 2 os Austin's talking about XP12 - Key.Aero

It's asking for a sign up to read the whole thing

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Yep, probably not worth the pay ... Sorry because I just noticed it after posting here 😕

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I'd rather have a tooth out than watch him spouting hysterically again. The man makes my skin creep!

20 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

I'd rather have a tooth out than watch him spouting hysterically again. The man makes my skin creep!

It's not a video. It's texttual - a magazine article where he explains into some good depth the approach followed in the new Weather model and in particular the algorithm used for icing.

I like what I read, comming from where I come in my day job, so, yet another good reason to believe X-Plane 12 will surelly be worth the have & use & "abuse" 🙂

It's shapping up has a terrible outcome for this poor uninstaller 😕  -  2 general purpose civil aviation sims will have to share my disk...

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 3

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

54 minutes ago, Mike44 said:

Wake me up when he talks about a photorealistic environment.

Keep sleeping, it has already been said by active and passive that it will not happen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Too bad there is the paywall, i find those kind of articles interesting usually. I noticed there was a Part 1 too from december or january.

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

3 hours ago, jarmstro said:

I'm so amused that Austin always makes haters so irritated! 🤣 Anyway, it's complex stuff for the technically inclined, you probably wouldn't be able to grasp most of it anyway! 😉

• Like 8

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Would love to hear it just no interest in signing up to another web site to have to. get tired of all the new things I have to sign up for just to listen to this or read that.

• Like 1

Once again you guys can;t keep from insulting each other!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: