Sign in to follow this  
Waldo Pepper

LVFR - Global Vehicle Traffic

$8.99 usd.   I guess I'll give it a shot.

https://latinvfr.com/collections/arex/products/global-vehicle-traffic

This addon replaces the stock/default road vehicle traffic with more detailed and more realistic vehicles that are more frequently seen in the different regions of the world.

Replacement of road vehicle traffic with different sets for diverse parts of the world, for North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and Africa.

Vehicles that resemble real world type of traffic

Compact cars, vans, buses, Trucks.

Different logos for many of the trucks with real world companies.

More realistic vehicles than the stock/default with no impact on performance.

The country of New Zealand couldn’t be modified.  

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 5

New Zealand... its always New Zealand.  What do you expect from a land ruled by Hobbits 🙂

• Like 2

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Looks interesting and worth a go at that price.  My only question is whether I need to do anything to change regions or is it automatic?

Also, why not poor New Zealand ha.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

9$ ... less then a pint at Manchester Airport.
Will get it.

• Like 1

Nvidia 4090 | AMD 5950X | 128GB DDR4 3200 | LG C1 48"
TCA Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo | TPR Rudders | Stream Deck XL | Tobii 5

I figured anything has to be better than the default word not allowed we have now...SOLD!

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Any negative impact on FPS?. Anyone tried it already?.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

47 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Looks interesting and worth a go at that price.  My only question is whether I need to do anything to change regions or is it automatic?

Also, why not poor New Zealand ha.

The regions are automatic by the SDK, using a livingworld configuration file. Different sets for different continents.

As for New Zealand, there is a problem within MSFS, for some unknown reason it can't be properly configured, therefore it won't be seen. Yes that problem happens with our AREX Asia package too.

4 minutes ago, edpatino said:

Any negative impact on FPS?. Anyone tried it already?.

Hello, its negligible, no noticeable difference compared to default.

Edited by DanMorera
  • Like 4

Does this "fix" the physics bending immediate U-Turn/180 Flip the vehicles do at junctions and places? 

I'm all for mods like this, but they need to do more than just make the traffic look pretty for me to purchase.

• Upvote 2

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

19 minutes ago, LVFRicardo said:

The regions are automatic by the SDK, using a livingworld configuration file. Different sets for different continents.

As for New Zealand, there is a problem within MSFS, for some unknown reason it can't be properly configured, therefore it won't be seen. Yes that problem happens with our AREX Asia package too.

Hello, its negligible, no noticeable difference compared to default.

Is MS/Adobo aware of it?

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Ricardo - Is there a way to modify the headlights/taillights so they are more visible with something like this?  My biggest complaint about the car traffic, aside from their bizarre behavior (I actually have had it turned off since day 1) is that you can't really see headlights/tailights at night.  It would be great if we could get something resembling the car traffic at night in XP....

Edited by Flic1
  • Upvote 2

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

16 minutes ago, MarcG said:

Does this "fix" the physics bending immediate U-Turn/180 Flip the vehicles do at junctions and places? 

I'm all for mods like this, but they need to do more than just make the traffic look pretty for me to purchase.

True, I like this kind of addon that enhance the whole planet at once, but the behavior of vehicles is an immersion breaker.

I have my settings to 100% road traffic to "see" some life below me, but I don't "look" at it for this reason, that's why I don't need this addon. Great idea BTW!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MarcG said:

We don't actually make any changes other than replacing the models. Making any changes to the engine and the way it works may break the code somewhere , and these vehicles can cause problems with performance if we get creative in that regard. Therefore its strictly adhering to the SDK as it stands.

14 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Is MS/Adobo aware of it?

They have for many months now.

5 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

Ricardo - Is there a way to modify the headlights/taillights so they are more visible with something like this?  My biggest complaint about the car traffic, aside from thebizarre behavior (I actually have had it turned off since day 1) is that you can't really see headlights/tailights at night.  It would be great if we could get something resembling the car traffic at night in XP....

Like I mentioned above, making any changes to the way it is presently may cause issues. Best solution is for Asobo to fix this accordingly. TBH, I don't know if its possible with the current SDK to change that. I think its not. Only replacing the models for now.

• Like 1