Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

PMDG Forum

@doublebubble, this is the reply I received...

”If he has issues he needs to contact us by opening a ticket from support.pmdg.com portal”.

Hopefully that option is available to you.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Appreciate your help Ray, that response seems a bit strange just to be able to contribute to a forum, but anyway.

Cheers Rod 

31 minutes ago, doublebubble said:

Appreciate your help Ray, that response seems a bit strange just to be able to contribute to a forum, but anyway.

Cheers Rod 

It’s a unique problem Rod. Let us know how it turns out.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 hours ago, thepilot said:

Have you tried creating a new account?

That is next on the list, would be nice to know what's wrong with the one I have.

14 minutes ago, doublebubble said:

That is next on the list, would be nice to know what's wrong with the one I have.

I wouldn’t do that before they’ve answered your ticket. If they’re like AvSim they’ll do checks to prevent a second account being created.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

It seems I'm unable to open a ticket either, no options, I did try and a mail returned issue came back.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Rod, an alternative device such as an iPad would help if only to confirm if the problem is with your current device or perhaps your ISP. Are you still at sea and if so, how are you connecting to the internet?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Rod, an alternative device such as an iPad would help if only to confirm if the problem is with your current device or perhaps your ISP. Are you still at sea and if so, how are you connecting to the internet?

Yeh Ray I've tried various device's with the same outcome, we are still on the yacht in Townsville Far North Queensland with no internet issue's at all, even at sea we have internet via our onboard wifi system.

Rod.

• Upvote 1

Very odd Rod. I hope you hear back from them.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather