Sign in to follow this  

1 minute ago, ashepherd316 said:

do you have to manually delete the asobo heathrow because this one keeps crashing my game 

Delete it via the content manager. 

I managed to get 09L working again, for some reason the update enabled rolling cache, I deleted it and turned it off.

Scenery was updated to Version 1.22

• Fixed issue with ILS frequencies for 09L and 09R.

Greets,

Markus

Win11Pro - i713700KF - RTX3080Ti

Just got this scenery, performance really isn't very good...especially with the Fenix and 737. Are there any tweaks to the scenery itself that can be done to improve system overhead? Like disable all of the hundreds of custom static vehicles?

• Like 1

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

Not that I’m aware of. i don’t think object exclusion can be done yet. I agree it’s not great on performance. In fact I don’t think it’s a particularly good scenery. I’m considering  doing some improvements to the default handmade scenery… gate markings etc and going back to that.

• Like 3

Craig Sells

17 minutes ago, BAW303 said:

Not that I’m aware of. i don’t think object exclusion can be done yet. I agree it’s not great on performance. In fact I don’t think it’s a particularly good scenery. I’m considering  doing some improvements to the default handmade scenery… gate markings etc and going back to that.

Well, if you do, let us know here. The reason I like it is for flying online. The taxiways are all accurate, and so are the holding point names. Other than that, I could take it or leave it....but it was like $24. Kind sucks, because their NZQN scenery is amazing.

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

I have the scenery, and think it's better than the default, but still needs a lot of work to optimise it and to make it better, but sadly I don't think they will ever improve it. I'm hoping the Aerosoft will do a rendition as they have done in other sims, their work recently has been excellent with releases like EBBR.

such a shame this ended up being a disappointment, the new MSFS rendering engine really deserves the very best from scenery developers and Heathrow deserves a rendition that is ultra-realistic but with decent performance

hopefully it get's sufficiently optimised in the future

6 hours ago, EGLD said:

such a shame this ended up being a disappointment, the new MSFS rendering engine really deserves the very best from scenery developers and Heathrow deserves a rendition that is ultra-realistic but with decent performance

hopefully it get's sufficiently optimised in the future

Looks like you may get your wish, they have just announced that they are going to optimise it and improve some area's. 

What would you like to see in an update for Heathrow! - Support - iniBuilds Forum

• Like 1

Can anybody tell me if this scenary comes with correct AI gate assignment codes? I.e. BAW at T5? I've purchased it (a little disappointed so far) and made the assumption that it would however I have AIG parking all over the place....

Might just have been simplier and cheaper to modify the ADE for the default premium version....

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

2 hours ago, KL Oo said:

Can anybody tell me if this scenary comes with correct AI gate assignment codes? I.e. BAW at T5? I've purchased it (a little disappointed so far) and made the assumption that it would however I have AIG parking all over the place....

Might just have been simplier and cheaper to modify the ADE for the default premium version....

no i find baw parks everywhere, and find all other airlines park at t5 

Edited by steve 86

Great work @iniBuilds For $30 and 4gb you couldn't manage to put in some parking codes? That will be my one and only purchase.

Edited by KL Oo
  • Like 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs