Sign in to follow this  

Has anyone tried v2.0? I am still debating whether to buy it or not. 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

4 hours ago, skysurfer said:

Has anyone tried v2.0? I am still debating whether to buy it or not. 

absolutely worth it,

still problem though if have LVFR Static Aircraft pack - get dual Concordes

this is an HDR image,

spacer.png

Hello all! I've released a little update video, looking at which of the things I criticised about Heathrow V1 have been improved in V2. Take a look, if you like 🙂

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

spacer.png
filbertflies.comYouTube | Twitch

i7 13700k, GeForce RTX 3080Ti, 32GB RAM

On 7/17/2022 at 5:49 AM, craigeaglefire said:

absolutely worth it,

still problem though if have LVFR Static Aircraft pack - get dual Concordes

This may help...

Any verdict vs the premium MSFS Asobo version?

Thanks Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

massive improvement, well worth it over the Asobo version

• Like 1

Version 2.0 update has arrived in the MSFS marketplace (content-updates). Downloading right now... 

Edited by LarsA

1 hour ago, LarsA said:

Version 2.0 update has arrived in the MSFS marketplace (content-updates). Downloading right now... 

Thanks for the heads up.

Not really seeing an improvement on performance though. Live weather has rain/clouds. Only pulling around 27 FPS with SU10(b) DLSS and the FBW 320.

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

On 7/20/2022 at 7:10 PM, Michael Moe said:

Any verdict vs the premium MSFS Asobo version?

Thanks Michael Moe 

Yes its like night and day.

Wonderfull Job.

On full Ultra, At a Gate at T5 as I only ever use that T as I always use BA for EGLL, in the Fenix I see 37-38 fps but that was just a test as I lock at 31. So FPS never droped below the caped.

NOT SU10 beta

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Great detail, much better than Asobo’s version, the correct taxi and holding point/ area markings are helpful for VATSIM etc - but there is a heavy toll on performance. We all know that it’s a practical impossibility to disentangle the exact relationship between the scenery itself on the one hand and other variables like traffic and weather and time of day etc on the other hand. But under any given set of circumstances it makes my machine stutter more than before, sometimes so badly in the Fenix that it reminds me of the bad days of FSX - and my PC is no slouch (12900ks, 3090ti, 32Gb, 4K, ultra).

I wonder if some of the lost performance could be clawed back by offering the option to disable some of the details that won’t interest all of us: eg, interior of the terminals (impressive, but unwanted if it’s costing fps imo). 

Edited by tfm

Can anyone confirm if the runways and taxiways are clear of snow in v2?

From what I have seen, they are still covered in snow which is worse than the default Asobo version and a deal breaker in my book…

1 hour ago, chickster25 said:

Can anyone confirm if the runways and taxiways are clear of snow in v2?

From what I have seen, they are still covered in snow which is worse than the default Asobo version and a deal breaker in my book…

No snow on mine 🙂

I noticed a double markings on all surfaces, like 2-4 taxiway lines. Is Asobo EGLL needs to be uninstalled (if it is even possible) or we have to keep both airports? 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

46 minutes ago, skysurfer said:

I noticed a double markings on all surfaces, like 2-4 taxiway lines. Is Asobo EGLL needs to be uninstalled (if it is even possible) or we have to keep both airports? 

remove asobo egll from content manager