Sign in to follow this  
pmb

Here comes the next major MSFS hub: Toronto Pearson CYYZ

56 minutes ago, Doering said:

These new developers have not been together for 3 or 4 years grinding out products. It was pointed out that it takes 3-4 years to produce a high end airport.

Who decides that?

Just because developer X says it takes THEM 3 or 4 years to produce a high-end airport, that does not mean it must apply to everyone. Different people work at different paces, have different levels of talent, different work methods, and so forth.

If you ask 3 different developers how long it'll take them to make airport X, they'll give you 3 different answers.

Edited by Abriael
  • Like 4

spacer.png

News Editor at Techraptor, previously at Twinfinite.

spacer.png

Fantastic,

Been waiting for some great YYZ scenery 

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

Don't forget tomorrow comes another update.  Anyway, I am a good supporter for flytampa, and of course I thought they would be coming out with a Toronto version for FS 2020, but competition is great.   I have been very selective on the airports that I have purchased for FS 2020, just to name a few, KORD/FS Dremateam - highly recommend, KLAS\FlyTampa - Fantasdtic KFLL\Latin VFR - Beautiful KIAD\Flightbeam - Spectacular, CYVR - FSS, and finally KPDX.

Hopefully this new developer will bring much gratitude and satisfaction to our fliers. It will be tempting to buy, if I knew how long flytampa will be coming out with their Toronto version, then I would definitely wait

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

It's Out Toronto

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

23 minutes ago, Sunshine13 said:

It's Out Toronto

Where did you see it released?  I don’t see it on Simmarket yet?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

go to their website

5 minutes ago, Sunshine13 said:

go to their website

The Website says "Releasing Soon" and has a nonfunctional link to Simmarket, at least at this time.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Good. That should give @FilbertFlies to prepare fr his review. 😀

Who is going to be the first to get it?

I'm not sure if I can wait for a review. I'm impressed with the video and pics.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

5 minutes ago, pmb said:

The Website says "Releasing Soon" and has a nonfunctional link to Simmarket, at least at this time.

Kind regards, Michael

If definitely not at simmarket yet. I'm actually surprised that it's going to be released before SU8.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

It's not out yet, I'm on their discord, they're still working on an annoying bug.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

I will just get it, pre review, as it is my home airport and it is clear improvement over the default. Hopefully the performance holds up.

Dan Scott

I will wait for his review@FilbertFlies  He's real good It's definitely worth it 20.00

Edited by Sunshine13

From RegDesigns Discord!

@everyone We're happy to finally release CYYZ Toronto Pearson International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. 

You may purchase the airport on a multitude of stores including: 

**RegDesigns Shop ($18.95 USD + BONUS: CNC4 Guelph Airpark)**
https://regdesigns.xyz/airport_cyyz.html

**Contrail Store ($20.10 USD + tax.) **
https://contrail.shop/products/cyyz-toronto-pearson-intl

**simMarket (Coming Soon - few days)**
**MSFS Marketplace PC (Coming Soon - few weeks)**
**MSFS Marketplace XBOX (Coming Soon - few weeks)**
* MSFS Marketplace may take longer depending on the Marketplace team's capacity *

More information of the airport can be found at https://regdesigns.xyz/airport_cyyz.html

Edited by Doering
  • Upvote 2

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level F-18 Hornet | Supersonic Medical Transport | Dubai to Abu Dhabi | First Mission in DCS World | 4K

From the Contrail product page, "Download size, 3.61GB, Installation size 13.31GB"!

Murray Dreyer