Sign in to follow this  
peter_fuss

helicopters shown twice in permanent parking

hello nico,
a question, if I make permanent parking for helicopters, e.g. in LIPZ where the factory of Augusta Westland is and the A139 is built, the helicopters stand on the parking positions created by me. If I activate the option add helicopters in PSXSeenconntraffic, the helicopters are displayed twice on the permanent parking positions. how can I prevent this?

Regards Peter

from ETHL

3 hours ago, peter_fuss said:

a question, if I make permanent parking for helicopters, e.g. in LIPZ where the factory of Augusta Westland is and the A139 is built, the helicopters stand on the parking positions created by me. If I activate the option add helicopters in PSXSeenconntraffic, the helicopters are displayed twice on the permanent parking positions. how can I prevent this?

This is probably caused by the new snapshot mechanism.  They should not be in the snapshot while they are already permanently added  

I've fixed that in the new version.

That new version has helipad as new parking position. Something you (with all your helicopters) can use very well, I guess 😉

Regards,

Nico

Edited by kiek