dpergau

P3D MK scenery on sale 50% off until March 6

So far I’ve seen them on sale at simmarket and orbx

https://secure.simmarket.com/mk-studios.mhtml

https://orbxdirect.com/partner/mk-studios

Dan

• Like 2

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

Weird. I don’t show sales at either link. They are showing regular price.

• Like 1

Orman

Looks like just their P3D sceneries are on sale, not MSFS.

Kyle

Main Sim PC: P3D v5.2 & MSFS 2020, i9-10850k @ 5.0 GHz, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, ASUS TUF-RTX3080-12G, Dell U3011 30" IPS monitor, G.Skill 32GB 3200 Trident Z 14-14-14, Samsung 512GB 960 Pro NVMe (OS), Samsung 2TB 970 EVO NVMe (Sim), Win 10 Pro 64, Yoko Yoke, Saitex Combat Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Great. I picked up EIDL Donegal, EKVG Vágar, LEPA Palma de Mallorca and LPPD Ponta Delgada from the Orbx Store.

Thanks.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 8:08 AM, cshark172 said:

Looks like just their P3D sceneries are on sale, not MSFS.

Thanks I figured it out.  I must have clicked on the wrong version when I looked at it initially.  Thanks to the OP for the heads up!

• Like 1

Orman

Would like to buy EKVG and GCRR for P3D V4.5. Unfortunately, those two seceneries are never on sale. Strange, as they are older than the rest... Don't understand that.

@fio

I too had looked at Vagar but was hesitant as recently I’ve been using v4 as my primarily stable sim. However, v5.3 seems to be (knock on wood) behaving very nicely. Vagar is listed as v5 compatible on orbx and simmarket only yet on MK studios website it’s listed as v4 compatible?  Clearly there’s an error somewhere? It drives me nuts when there are v4 only and v5 only sceneries! Fortunately most designers don’t seem to seperate them.

GCRR is not even listed on the MK studios website? Perhaps it’s been sent to pasture? I did see it on simmarket but not on sale as you said. You could email them and inquire?

Dan

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

10 hours ago, dpergau said:

@fio

I too had looked at Vagar but was hesitant as recently I’ve been using v4 as my primarily stable sim. However, v5.3 seems to be (knock on wood) behaving very nicely. Vagar is listed as v5 compatible on orbx and simmarket only yet on MK studios website it’s listed as v4 compatible?  Clearly there’s an error somewhere? It drives me nuts when there are v4 only and v5 only sceneries! Fortunately most designers don’t seem to seperate them.

GCRR is not even listed on the MK studios website? Perhaps it’s been sent to pasture? I did see it on simmarket but not on sale as you said. You could email them and inquire?

Dan

Hi Dan

Thanks for your reply. I e-mailed them, but got no reply. It's exactly how you said: On MK studios own website, Vagar is listed as v4 and v5 compatible...

Michael

• Like 1

On 3/4/2022 at 7:41 PM, fio said:

Hi Dan

Thanks for your reply. I e-mailed them, but got no reply. It's exactly how you said: On MK studios own website, Vagar is listed as v4 and v5 compatible...

Michael

Most v5 sceneries work in v4.5, I use a lot of v5 sceneries in v4.5.

I bought the v5 Vagar and just installed it into v4.5 😉

5 hours ago, tktheo93 said:

Most v5 sceneries work in v4.5, I use a lot of v5 sceneries in v4.5.

I bought the v5 Vagar and just installed it into v4.5 😉

Hi Tktheo93

Thank you for your answer. I bought EKVG as well, but unfortunately, I am unable to install it. There's an error coming all the time: "Could not create uninstall data folder: \MKEKVG v5".

Maybe it only works if one has v5 and v4 installed?

Kind regards

Michael

I don't get it either, I'm pretty sure I got Vagar on sale quite some time ago. But yeah, exactly Lanzarote is always excluded from the sales - the only of their sceneries that I don't have yet..

• Like 1

Regards, Dominik

On 3/6/2022 at 8:06 PM, fio said:

Hi Tktheo93

Thank you for your answer. I bought EKVG as well, but unfortunately, I am unable to install it. There's an error coming all the time: "Could not create uninstall data folder: \MKEKVG v5".

Maybe it only works if one has v5 and v4 installed?

Kind regards

Michael

Did you buy it from Orbx or Simmarket?

Edit: You might have to create a dummy p3dv5 folder. I can check if that is the case with EKVG next week. I'm currently on holiday in Tenerife. A nice Mk Studios airport btw, especially with v2 and TF Norte. 🙂 

Cheers, Theo

Edited by tktheo93

Hi Theo

I bought it from Simmarket. I have tried installing with a dummy (empty) p3dv5 folder already, but it didn't help either.

Enjoy your holiday in Tenerife, and thanks in advance for checking after returning home

Regards, Michael

Hi Theo

I've managed to install EKVG v2 in P3Dv4.5 now, using a fake installer as suggested by simmershome (https://simmershome.de/fake-installer-fuer-p3d-v4/).

The scenery works, but P3Dv4.5 does not recognize the afcad that comes with the scenery. Instead, it uses the default afcad, resulting in AI planes ploughing through the snow. What afcad do you use?

Regards
Michael