Sign in to follow this  
chickster25

Problem with Logitech Yoke

Hi,

I am finding I have an issue when using my logitech yoke, this was happening before SU8. I always leave my yoke plugged int to the PC and when I begin a new flight, I find the controls do not seem calibrated and the onscreen yokes in the aircraft respond in the opposite way.

For example, if I turn left, the plane will bank to the left but the onscreen yokes turn right. This has happened in a number of aircraft

If I return my yoke to the centre position, the onscreen yokes return but are off centre, so it appears the calibraton is lost.

If I pause the game. unplug my yoke and replug, the yoke appears to calibrate as it then seems a lot more precise and also the onscreen yokes now turn in the correct direction.

Does anyone else get the same?

If it is when you first hit fly now, assuming it is flying, turn autopilot off.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60GHz. RAM 32 GB 1 500GB SSD and 1 2TB HDD NVIDIA RTX2080Ti 11GB WATER COOLED

Yes it is after I click Fly now

Is there a default button to turn off autopilot?

Why would autopilot affect the yoke axis or is this a bug?

Doubt it is a bug. Do you start on the runway, in the air or parked with engines off?

If parked with the engines off, does the onscreen yoke still turn right when you turn the yoke left? Then you might have reversed the aileron axis assignment in the Control Settings.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

The majority of the time or when testing I start in the air 

If the control assignment was wrong, surely the same behaviour would occur after I unplug and replug the yoke?

The behaviour corrects itself when the yoke is reset, so I would assume the assignment is correct?

Press the AP button 1st, before you anything, then it's good to go.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60GHz. RAM 32 GB 1 500GB SSD and 1 2TB HDD NVIDIA RTX2080Ti 11GB WATER COOLED