Sign in to follow this  
SAS443

Maddog is getting closer!

7 minutes ago, Johnny Wyatt said:

Alas looks like this one will have P3D-quality cockpit graphics

Sadly I would have to agree but it still looks better from a graphics perspective. The graphics engine in MSFS is spot on for 2022 . can't be done in the other sims. Sorry my spelling I am all over the place.

Edited by jbdbow1970

1 hour ago, Johnny Wyatt said:

Alas looks like this one will have P3D-quality cockpit graphics

Their P3D-cockpit was already top notch. Now with the native MSFS lighting it looks even better. There was nothing in the video that I didn't like. What DOES annoy me however is the external model, which could be much better in MSFS with decals etc.

• Like 5

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Looking great, hopefully not much longer till release.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Nice!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

• Like 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

What's up with these animated Pilots? I hope that they can be removed. It's the one thing I do not like about the DCD Concorde.

Anyway, I flew from JFK to TLPL 1st Class on a Maddog and on the return flight I sat on the jump seat. This was before 911 when they had some more leeway. It was a memorable experience.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Great video, get rid of the pilots I'm on board.

Edited by Sunshine13

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

27 minutes ago, DJJose said:

What's up with these animated Pilots? I hope that they can be removed. It's the one thing I do not like about the DCD Concorde.

Anyway, I flew from JFK to TLPL 1st Class on a Maddog and on the return flight I sat on the jump seat. This was before 911 when they had some more leeway. It was a memorable experience.

Set the pilot and Co pilots weight to 000 in the drop down fuel/weight window. No more fake pilots,

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I know this is famous from P3D in how detailed all systems are modeled, but it looks like they have not paid much attention to upgrading the looks. I would say that the PMDG 737 from P3D looks better than this (both external and internal model).

• Upvote 1

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

it's amazing wattchin the viideo with that single aisle passengers are packed in like a bunch of sardines

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

48 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Set the pilot and Co pilots weight to 000 in the drop down fuel/weight window. No more fake pilots,

Actually, I set their weight to "0" and they are gone. Thanks. 😀

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

34 minutes ago, Sunshine13 said:

it's amazing wattchin the viideo with that single aisle passengers are packed in like a bunch of sardines

Yeah, it used to be like that. Nowadays we’re packed in like cattle.

2 hours ago, espent said:

I know this is famous from P3D in how detailed all systems are modeled, but it looks like they have not paid much attention to upgrading the looks. I would say that the PMDG 737 from P3D looks better than this (both external and internal model).

I know its your opinion but sorry the Maddog X had the best exterior and interior in FSX/P3D certainly better than PMDG and FS Labs probably one reason P3D users want PMDG to upgrade their cockpits for their products they look very outdated. Even the free Zibo in X-Plane looks better internal and external.

Edited by jbdbow1970
correction

2 hours ago, jbdbow1970 said:

I know its your opinion but sorry the Maddog X had the best exterior and interior in FSX/P3D certainly better than PMDG and FS Labs probably one reason P3D users want PMDG to upgrade their cockpits for their products they look very outdated. Even the free Zibo in X-Plane looks better internal and external.

i don't know what "best" means here but in the cockpit the texturing on the Maddog is a bit low quality and the aliasing on the text is quite poor