Sign in to follow this  
rwilsonlj

Modded TBM930 missing fuselage

I have been getting some strange behavior with the mods after SU8. Yesterday the modded C208 had a pilot and copilot in the cockpit view I could not get rid of and today I loaded the modded TBM930 and I only have the cockpit section, no wings, tail, nose or engine. Has anyone else witnessed these behaviors?. 

27 minutes ago, rwilsonlj said:

I have been getting some strange behavior with the mods after SU8. Yesterday the modded C208 had a pilot and copilot in the cockpit view I could not get rid of and today I loaded the modded TBM930 and I only have the cockpit section, no wings, tail, nose or engine. Has anyone else witnessed these behaviors?. 

The Mugz mod for the TBM930 is not yet compatible with SU8.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I suspected as much, but wanted to see if others were experiencing to same things. The C208 mod must be broken as well. Thanks.

I can confirm the problem with the TBM930.

Tom

3 hours ago, tjrush said:

I can confirm the problem with the TBM930.

The fix is in the "What has SU8" broken thread.

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Thanks Bert. Unfortunately, I have no idea where the "official" files are. I guess I'll wait for the TBM930 mod to be updated.

Tom

3 hours ago, tjrush said:

I guess I'll wait for the TBM930 mod to be updated.

The developer also mentioned it'll come with a new heat effect coming out of the engine in his discord channel, but maybe the mod is delayed a bit due to the current world issues.

Edited by edpatino

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I can confirm that the mods for the TBM, the C208B, and the Longitude are all broken currently, at least on my end.
Those are the only plane mods I run.

Edited by OlliePen

Corsair 5000D Airflow | Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Master | i7-11700K @ 4.9GHz | Corsair iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4-3600 CL16 RAM | Crucial P5 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME | WD 14TB external HDD | Gigabyte RTX 3080 Aorus Master | EVGA G3 850 W 80+ Gold PSU | LG 32GP850-B 32.0" 2560x1440 165Hz | Saitek X52 HOTAS | Win10 21H2

6 hours ago, OlliePen said:

can confirm that the mods for the TBM, the C208B, and the Longitude are all broken currently, at least on my end.

Good news is that the C208B mod has been updated and is on flightsim.to.

The TBM can be fixed as per Bert Pieke’s post above here. I can confirm that fixes the TBM but you need to edit files in the core sim.

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

The TBM mod by Mugz is my favorite aircraft but now broken after SU8 which has been degraded (reduced polygones count) also the default TMB has Master warning and Master cushion button not working   

Edited by Gilles Boily
adding picture
  • Like 1

Gilles Boily

3 hours ago, RaptyrOne said:

Good news is that the C208B mod has been updated and is on flightsim.to.

The TBM can be fixed as per Bert Pieke’s post above here. I can confirm that fixes the TBM but you need to edit files in the core sim.

So glad to hear the Caravan mod is updated; I'll be downloading it tonight for sure. 👍

As far as the TBM mod goes, well, I thought we were done with messing about with .cfg and .dll files and all that in the post-FSX era. I will probably wait for Mugz to update it but if I get desperate enough, I guess I'll be following Mr. Pieke's advice posted above or Mr. Boily's. 😀

Corsair 5000D Airflow | Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Master | i7-11700K @ 4.9GHz | Corsair iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4-3600 CL16 RAM | Crucial P5 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME | WD 14TB external HDD | Gigabyte RTX 3080 Aorus Master | EVGA G3 850 W 80+ Gold PSU | LG 32GP850-B 32.0" 2560x1440 165Hz | Saitek X52 HOTAS | Win10 21H2