Sign in to follow this  
Amon1973

MSFS Dev Q&A ....

27 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

Anybody see what they said about weather / clouds?

It starts 14 minutes in.

ns

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

15 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

I feel as if their moral is really low. Maybe just the vibe I got.

If you live in Europe, everybody’s moral is really low at the moment…

Edited by urthgental
  • Like 10

My Q&A question about that vacuum cleaner sound and the complete thread was deleted by a mod. He wrote me it was illegal because I referred to it from another thread which is against a rule (stating it's not allowed to promote Dev Q&A questions).

I understand there have to be rules but this one is certainly questionable, even more as it was a last-minute topic. I don't feel much incentive to contribute further questions.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

26 minutes ago, urthgental said:

This

Not sure in other parts of the world, but the mood is not exactly good right now. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, urthgental said:

I live in US while my mom, friends and classmate sleep in bomb shelter in Kyiv. My moral is not low. In fact I have a fighting spirit and know exactly what I should do! That is what we all need to have now!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 hour ago, MarcG said:

So very little about VR after Jorg said last time he would talk more about this subject?!  It's shameful and it's word not allowed, the little respect I had for Jorg & Martial has vanished now, I cannot be arsed any more. I'll continue to enjoy the Sim but like word not allowed am I going to waste my time Beta testing their product for them when they can't be bothered to properly engage with VR users like Jorg said he would in this Q&A. Thankfully we have a couple of decent modders working on the OpenVR Toolkit, doing a job in their part time that MS/Asobo can't be bothered to do themselves.

I wonder how many Xbox users have VR gear? 🤔

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

15 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

I wonder how many Xbox users have VR gear? 🤔

My guess is just slightly more than the number of remaining P3D users? 🤔

Edited by VFXSimmer
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, VFXSimmer said:

My guess is just slightly more than the number of remaining P3D users? 🤔

Ouch!

• Like 2

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Good News regarding the modelling of more sophisticated weather effects, like those stemming form convection, and also good news regarding more detailed aspects of ground physics modelling.

Overall I was really satisfied with what I heard.

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

1 hour ago, VFXSimmer said:

The did say at the very top of the video that their mood is a bit tempered by current world events.  Did you skip that part?

Yep morning here in Sydney had a quick skip through before work. Is that ok with you? 

1 minute ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Yep morning here in Sydney had a quick skip through before work. Is that ok with you? 

"Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it" - Ferris Bueller, 2018

• Like 1

1 hour ago, urthgental said:

I don't think you even have to live in Europe... here in the States a lot of people are concerned and broken hearted. 

• Like 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 hour ago, pmb said:

My Q&A question about that vacuum cleaner sound and the complete thread was deleted

Wow, that really.... sucks.......

• Like 1

Regards, Kendall

24 minutes ago, VFXSimmer said:

"Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it" - Ferris Bueller, 2018

Yeah well mine moves extra fast. Don’t know how that quote applies but anyway…

Edited by Ridvan Celik