Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Just Flight Bae 146 update

Wait so we're getting the BAE and Maddog this week? I knew about the Maddog but I missed a release date for the BAE... Hope we get both!

• Like 1

Update for you all -  ore news on the 146 tomorrow folks.  It's highly unlikely we'll release this week now.  Lot of extra work to complete and get tested including the EFB work, the FMS work and turning the one variant into the eight variants.  It's close now, just final bits to tidy and test, this will be done over the weekend and into the start of next week.  More news tomorrow when we hope to be able to issue the pre-release build out to selected media outlets and streamers for more coverage pre-release.  Bear with us, we'll tell more and you'll see more over the coming days.  Thanks all for your interest, patience and kind and positive feedback up until this point.  

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the update, honestly if this and the Maddog were released the same week I think many of our heads would collectively explode…a week or so of separation doesn’t hurt 😁

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

It's weird, that they've released it, as they just made a statement, that they needed more time to tweak some stuff and that there were some outstanding issues, that needed ironing out, hence a release this week, was highly unlikely. 

More news on the 146 tomorrow folks. It’s highly unlikely we’ll release this week now. Lot of extra work to complete and get tested including the EFB work, the FMS work and turning the one variant into the eight variants. It’s close now, just final bits to tidy and test, this will be done over the weekend and into the start of next week. More news tomorrow when we hope to be able to issue the pre-release build out to selected media outlets and streamers for more coverage pre-release. Bear with us, we’ll tell more and you’ll see more over the coming days. Thanks all for your interest, patience and kind and positive feedback up until this point.

Edited by anden145
  • Like 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

2 minutes ago, born2fly75 said:

Something smells in the State of Denmark, or whatever the saying goes.😃

Is this to beat the MD-80 to the market?

It doesn't gel with yesterday's , "Lot of extra work to complete and get tested including the EFB work, the FMS work and turning the one variant into the eight variants.  It's close now, just final bits to tidy and test, this will be done over the weekend and into the start of next week. "

So has it been released 'uncompleted', or were JF further ahead than they thought??

T45

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

It doesn't gel with yesterday's , "Lot of extra work to complete and get tested including the EFB work, the FMS work and turning the one variant into the eight variants.  It's close now, just final bits to tidy and test, this will be done over the weekend and into the start of next week. "

I can tell you for a fact that proper testing of the issues they list don't magically happen.  I have the beta-testing credentials to back that up. 😉

I smell something fishy too...but never one to imply anything...the ravenous flightsimming community will lambaste them if they didn't do proper testing to make sure all the major bugs they just stated would take at least this weekend to fix, were left for all those customers to discover and report back to them.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Anyone know if this comes with a proper full tutorial?

Actually looks like its Youtube videos.  I much prefer a PDF tutorial to start off with.  

Edited by Andayle
More information

Dean Farley

Ouch that's a no-go, if they really release just to beat the Maddog, only hours after stating that it's not ready yet and still needs at least a week full of work. I will not buy this, this does not bode well.

• Upvote 1

I can’t see how a purposeful release one day before the Maddog would make much difference in sales.  I wonder if the store jumped the gun?

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

On 4/29/2022 at 2:15 AM, JustFlightScott said:

Update for you all -  ore news on the 146 tomorrow folks.  It's highly unlikely we'll release this week now.  Lot of extra work to complete and get tested including the EFB work, the FMS work and turning the one variant into the eight variants.  It's close now, just final bits to tidy and test, this will be done over the weekend and into the start of next week.  More news tomorrow when we hope to be able to issue the pre-release build out to selected media outlets and streamers for more coverage pre-release.  Bear with us, we'll tell more and you'll see more over the coming days.  Thanks all for your interest, patience and kind and positive feedback up until this point.  

I'm sure JustFlight will get this all fixed, even though the BAe 146 has been released. I think JustFlight has a good reputation, if you buy the BAe 146, you are buying into the reputation of JustFlight and they will get all this fixed in a relatively short period of time.

• Like 5

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

I just loaded the aircraft. Good optimization for performance. About the same as FBW A32NX

• Like 2

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.