Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Just Flight Bae 146 update

Fuel Flows not correct ?

For example:
Bae 146-100  0.1.2
I'm in a stable cruise at FL290 M.72  GS 434    
The FF indicators are showing 290 kg ph  (each) for a total FF 1160 Kg per hour.

There is 9621 Kg fuel on board  (EFB) and that's about  8.5 hours of fuel  and about 3500 NM range@ 434 GS

The total fuel used indicator show 1000kg used and that matches what the  EFB shows as total fuel on board.

Is anyone else seeing anything similar ? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 454TH said:

Fuel Flows not correct ?

For example:
Bae 146-100  0.1.2
The FF indicators are showing 290 kg ph  (each) for a total FF 1160 Kg per hour.

There is 9621 Kg fuel on board  (EFB) and that's about  8.5 hours of fuel  and about 3500 NM range@ 434 GS

The total fuel used indicator show 1000kg used and that matches what the  EFB shows as total fuel on board.

I’ve posted over on the JF forum re: the same.

JF forum Fuel Burn

3 minutes ago, ianb2469 said:

I’ve posted over on the JF forum re: the same.

Thanks, I didn't think to look over there.😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 454TH said:

Fuel Flows not correct ?

For example:
Bae 146-100  0.1.2

Unfortunately it's proven very difficult to achieve the correct fuel flow for every stage of flight, getting one right throwing another off, but we've put many hours into getting it as realistic as possible and that work continues. 

Martyn - Just Flight

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Martyn - Just Flight

@Martyn JF I've tried the tutorial flight about 5 times but I the plane does not capture the GUR VORDME. I would like to share a screenshot here but I don't know how to.

7 minutes ago, IrfanAhmed said:

but I don't know how to

open https://postimages.org/, upload you pic(s), once done copy the "direct link" and click on avsim in your post the button "Insert image from URL" (bottom right) and paste the link in the field. looks then like this:

spacer.png

• Like 3

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Seems to me the the plane does not burn the correct amount of fuel and is far too frugal by quite a margin. Greta will be delighted... My guess is that it is out by a factor of 3 which corresponds to the number of engines - 1 if you get my drift?

Edited by jarmstro

1 hour ago, DAD said:

open https://postimages.org/, upload you pic(s), once done copy the "direct link" and click on avsim in your post the button "Insert image from URL" (bottom right) and paste the link in the field. looks then like this:

spacer.png

Thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jarmstro said:

Seems to me the the plane does not burn the correct amount of fuel and is far too frugal by quite a margin. Greta will be delighted... My guess is that it is out by a factor of 3 which corresponds to the number of engines - 1 if you get my drift?

This is my experience too. My only complains so far are the fuel burn and the fact that the fmc is so basic

Juan Ramos

2 hours ago, xender said:

This is my experience too. My only complains so far are the fuel burn and the fact that the fmc is so basic

Couldn't agree more. Just the fuel burn and the dodgy FMC. Other than those two disappointments I am loving this plane which is excellent value for money.

2 hours ago, IrfanAhmed said:

@Martyn JF The DME does not show up in the HSI:

spacer.png

You need to turn the DME display on. It is the small, flat knob on the VHF NAV to the left of the frequency selector knobs.It looks like you have it set to Standby (STBY) in your image

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

39 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Couldn't agree more. Just the fuel burn and the dodgy FMC. Other than those two disappointments I am loving this plane which is excellent value for money.

I would add a change in the aircraft EFB page, for something more modern

Also, couple of avionics option I would love to see:

- The original FMS

- GNS530

- GTN750

- and, one of the system i really would like is the CIVA INS

Found the cause of the problem. It couldn't get VOR signals even in the Cessna 152. It was my navdata that had to be updated. Fixed!!