Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Just Flight Bae 146 update

Would be nice we could have a animated cargo loader for the cargo planes, drives from some feet away from the plane to the plane, lift up to the cargo bay and at the time it is up there a cargo box blends in.

Christmas in the middle of the year.. 👍 😍

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

@Martyn JF

Would it be possible to bind the 146's IAS button on the autopilot, to the MSFS key command for "Flight level change" (same thing).

Also, although there is no default assignment in MSFS for "ALTITUDE ARM" (or "PRESELECT"), would it be possible to bind the ALT SEL button to some other command? ..... or to the AP PANEL ALTITUDE variable, that is accessible by things like FSUIPC and Axis & Ohs?

These two modes are the only buttons not currently assigned to key commands; meaning us mouse haters have to hunt for the clickspots, just for those two buttons.

Thanks in advance for considering these!

Edited by JYW
  • Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

@JYW Yes, we'll be adding these in the next update:

• AUTOPILOT LEVEL CHANGE control assignments support added for controlling autopilot IAS mode
  • AUTOPILOT RADIO ALTITUDE MODE control assignments support added for controlling autopilot ALT ARM mode

Martyn - Just Flight

• Like 3

Martyn - Just Flight

1 hour ago, Martyn JF said:

@JYW Yes, we'll be adding these in the next update:

• AUTOPILOT LEVEL CHANGE control assignments support added for controlling autopilot IAS mode
  • AUTOPILOT RADIO ALTITUDE MODE control assignments support added for controlling autopilot ALT ARM mode

Martyn - Just Flight

Absolutely fantastic, thanks Martin - JF, the absolute trailblazers in high quality, first class, customer-responsive support!

• Like 3

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

v1.5 is now available via your Just Flight account. We will be sending the update to the MS Marketplace team for processing shortly.

Martyn - Just Flight

• Like 11

Martyn - Just Flight

24 minutes ago, Martyn JF said:

v1.5 is now available via your Just Flight account. We will be sending the update to the MS Marketplace team for processing shortly.

Martyn - Just Flight

thanks a lot, this is how it's done. excellent support, Martyn. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

My biggest dream now for the 146 is slightly better and “heavier” handling in ground effect and during crosswind landings and takeoffs, but I suspect the main culprit here is MSFS itself. Excellent updates to an already amazing aircraft! 

• Like 2

It's really quite astonishing that I can post 2 days ago, asking if it would be possible to bind two custom AP functions to keys in the 146, and within 48 hours, those functions are in the build and available in my JF account.

I know I'm gushing now, but with key command issues being a topical subject at the moent (!), this really is the level of support that all businesses should aspire to achieve.

Thank you Just Flight!

• Like 6

Bill

UK LAPL-A

7 hours ago, DAD said:

thanks a lot, this is how it's done. excellent support, Martyn. 

My PSA cockpit placard fix!!

Thank you!!

• Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 6:05 PM, Donka said:

Posted a new livery for the 100. This aircraft is just such a looker - I love it…

gWgoA46.jpg

BAe 146-100 BEA Retro G-AVRO » Microsoft Flight Simulator

The icing on the cake!  Fabulous rendition, @Donka  🙂

Had probably my best VR sim flight to date yesterday evening - excellent sim, splendid aircraft, sublime livery job.

• Like 2

Ryzen 7 7700x @5.5GHz; ASUS X670-P Motherboard; nVidia 4080 (factory o/c); 32G 5600MHz DDR5 SDRAM; HP Reverb G2

Is it possible to has a map with the FMS route, apart from the aircraft in a Navigraph chart if purchased?

It is an aircraft that I am very interesting and a great level and growing, I am really tired of A320s 737s and always the same aircraft, this is fresh for the entertainment and not get bored with always the same, thanks.

Dear All

May I ask if anyone knows where I can get the Pacific Southwest livery for the BAe146-200?

Best regards, 

Peter Keenan