Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Just Flight Bae 146 update

@Martyn JF Excellent, I think the thing I more miss is an FMS path in the middle WX screen, I think it is planned, because a button inoperative to switch between LNAV1 and 2 is there, right?

• Like 1

I am really enjoying the baby 747, such a unique aircraft, and great for those regional hops.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

2 hours ago, Martyn JF said:

No, that's not currently a feature, although you can use the weather request function of the FMS to request a METAR/TAF.

EDIT: The progress page of the FMS also indicates the current wind.

Martyn - Just Flight

That's great thank you. Will help with calculating top of descent.

The 146 is a cracking aircraft - enjoying it immensly!

• Like 2

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Does anyone know of any issues concerning the 146's brake/park brake system?

I literally cannot get it to move or even start the pushback.

I've looked everywhere and tried everything, to no avail.

Have you released the parking brake on the centre pedestal? Also check hydraulics (Yellow System )

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

25 minutes ago, TyronRoss said:

I literally cannot get it to move or even start the pushback.

I've looked everywhere and tried everything, to no avail.

Hey mate.  Just check on your EFB that you've removed the chocks.

Jase

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

9 hours ago, TyronRoss said:

And check that the parking brake handle is not turned to the left blocked, if so, turn to the right and then you can push-pull it.

Am I the only one who found the BAE 146 particularly heavy on CPU load, compared to other aircraft?

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Converted to plain text.

Not so far, but i have not noticed anything to warrant going to check on performance during a flight. My spes for my PC are below.

Which are the FL and cruise power/speeds for an empty aircraft in a ferry LRCruise?

I bought the 146 a few days ago and I'm really enjoying it!  Great addition to the sim.

I don't usually have time to complete a full flight in one session, so I need to save and reload the flight later.  I typically  do this in cruise.  The trouble is, when I reload the flight the airspeed is reset to zero so the plane starts off in a stall.  Also, the throttles are idle, the amount of fuel and number of passengers is changed, AP is off, and a bunch of overhead controls are in weird positions.

Will turning on state saving in the EFB menu help the sim remember the state of the aircraft when saving a flight in progress?  Other suggestions?  thanks!

On 6/21/2022 at 5:48 PM, jhelix70 said:

Will turning on state saving in the EFB menu help the sim remember the state of the aircraft when saving a flight in progress?  Other suggestions?  thanks!

Yes, state saving needs to be enabled otherwise it will default to the Ready For Takeoff state.

Martyn - Just Flight

• Like 1

Martyn - Just Flight

4 minutes ago, Martyn JF said:

@Martyn JF OT, are you able to say if these updates to the 146 will make the Avro RJ more mature upon release and do you expect it to reach market within the next few months?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

The frequency of these updates is impressive

Good work Just Flight 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1