Sign in to follow this  
David Mills

Which Aircraft Allow Best Ground-Scenery Performance?

I assume that differing aircraft make differing demands on CPU and GPU performance, which, in turn, affects the quality and performance of ground scenery passing underneath. My question is: Which aircraft allow best ground-scenery performance? 

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

interesting question, i say one that has the least instruments to simulate..so prob one of the ultralights.

i say savage cub prob good too.

and ofcourse the slower the better , more time to calculate scenery.

Edited by wim123
  • Like 1

I’d say the Just Flight arrow. I get the best, smoothest performance with that one and keeps the scenery looking good along with cruising at a speed that allows you to take it all in. 

• Like 2

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

The Carenado Mooney. Great visibility and if you need it, speed. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

I like the Aviat Husky A-1C .   I like flying slow and low with the side door and window folded open.   It doesn't get anywhere fast,  but I like the floats and the GPS is useful.  The high wing, 2 person, inline seating allows great visibility.   Only thing it lacks is an AP,  but I don't miss it much on short-med trips.

It looks very sharp in this red livery,  https://flightsim.to/file/21310/airpac1-husky-a1c-aeroart-livery

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 1