Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Kodiak Update

2 hours ago, tup61 said:

SWS never said they were aiming for A2A

What aircraft have A2A released for MSFS 2020?

Posted (edited)

DELETE (usual double post...)

Edited by tup61

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

What is inop functions that won't be fixed with the upcoming update? 

Engine inlet override and emr power (having a complete lever inop is quite rare for an addon plane, I think). Besides that afaik we also won't get saved states (so you enter the plane in the state you left it in). All in all the Kodiak is great and I love it but it's not complete and it never will be and that's a shame.

Edited by tup61
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ricardo41 said:

What aircraft have A2A released for MSFS 2020?

Everyone knows what I mean with A2A quality regardless of the fact that they haven't released anything for MSFS yet. So this is a rather useless question. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tup61 said:

Everyone knows what I mean with A2A quality regardless of the fact that they haven't released anything for MSFS yet. So this is a rather useless question. 😉

Been two years, since MSFS 2020 came out, and still no A2A. Maybe another year or two....😉

spacer.png

Bob Cardone         MSFS 2020 , Fenix A320, Milviz C 310 , Kodiak , Simple Traffic  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel  ATC  by PF3    FlyVirtual.net  CLX PC

I'd take something approximating the correct amount of flap / prop drag and call that a win.  Thankfully the community FM mod fixes that, but I struggle to understand why a mod should be needed.  Anyone who's ever flown a turboprop knows that that at idle, full flaps and max RPM, it oughta come down a little better than 500fpm (and by a little better, I mean a lot)... can't understand how it was released like that.  We'll see what the new release brings.  Kind of important for a bush plane! 

• Like 2

Andrew Crowley

• Like 3

spacer.png

Bob Cardone         MSFS 2020 , Fenix A320, Milviz C 310 , Kodiak , Simple Traffic  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel  ATC  by PF3    FlyVirtual.net  CLX PC

On 3/6/2022 at 3:26 PM, tup61 said:

A2A hasn't released anything for MSFS 2020, so DOA as far as I'm concerned. The Kodiak 100 is out now. 

On 3/5/2022 at 3:12 AM, bobcat999 said:

I don't understand your statement.  The Kodiak has been out for a long time.  We are just waiting for an update, and the addition of the amphibian version.

You quoted a part of their statement regarding the Floatiak. The Floatiak has not been released yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

My only issue with this plane is nose diving on AP disconnect on approach. What's up with that? Why didn't they patch this already?

It's fixed in the patch coming out soon.

• Like 1

The website is back up so the server migration must be about done. 

3 hours ago, MarkW said:

I think the patch should be out today, is that right?

I heard it will be released between today and Friday. Fingers crossed. 🤞