Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

TDSSim GTN 750 for Carenado C337 updated

HSI CDI needle improved, with increased sensitivity during LPV approach, for hand flying.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lajaja0jyl3m8tg/tds-gtnxi-carenado-skymaster V2.zip?dl=0

Unzip and drop into Community folder.  Disable PMS50 WTT mod for the airplane, if active.

Credit goes to @ryanbatcundfor figuring out how to integrate the TDS unit into the panel, and for designing the packaging of the mod.

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Bert

1 hour ago, Bert Pieke said:

HSI CDI needle improved, with increased sensitivity during LPV approach for hand flying.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lajaja0jyl3m8tg/tds-gtnxi-carenado-skymaster V2.zip?dl=0

Unzip and drop into Community folder.  Disable PMS50 WTT mod for the airplane, if active.

Hi @Bert Pieke! How does this work? Does it look 100% native like on the JF Pipers? are there any compromises? Im asking you because i dont own this plane but im really curious. It may be on my list if this works like the pipers

• Like 1

Juan Ramos

15 minutes ago, xender said:

Hi @Bert Pieke! How does this work? Does it look 100% native like on the JF Pipers? are there any compromises? Im asking you because i dont own this plane but im really curious. It may be on my list if this works like the pipers

I works completely correctly, as best I can tell.  Worth a consideration.. 😉

In some ways better than the Pipers actually, because the C337 has a more capable autopilot with vertical guidance.

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bert

2 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

I works completely correctly, as best I can tell.  Worth a consideration.. 😉

In some ways better than the Pipers actually, because the C337 has a more capable autopilot with vertical guidance.

Sounds great! Thanks a lot for your efforts!

If you get a chance to implement it in the Seminole/Mooney i will be first in line for sure

Juan Ramos

4 minutes ago, xender said:

If you get a chance to implement it in the Seminole/Mooney i will be first in line for sure

Ask Carenado!  They can do it.. but need a nudge from their customers.. 😉

Bert

Just now, Bert Pieke said:

Ask Carenado!  They can do it.. but need a nudge from their customers.. 😉

Will do

Juan Ramos

1 hour ago, xender said:

Will do

I do have a Seminole version, but can only put the glideslope indicator into the VO2 gauge, not the HSI... since MS/Carenado have encrypted the HSI files.

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 1

Bert

Thank you Bert and Ryan for the work on this mod. I picked up the C337 last night, had a quick look with the TDS integration. Good job guys!

Scott

Is this a simple drag and drop or is something else required?

Unzipped the file and dropped it in to the community folder and no-joy, still a 530 in the panel.

9 minutes ago, austindk said:

Is this a simple drag and drop or is something else required?

Unzipped the file and dropped it in to the community folder and no-joy, still a 530 in the panel.

Don't forget to select the GTN 750 via the ipad on the lower right pocket by the copilot's feet

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |