Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

New Fenix glimpse

Not much, just a picture

bcZaFU2.png

"we've been heads down doing a lot of work on the aircraft over the course of the beta, and we're working on an update that will reveal areas of the product as yet unseen/unheard!"

Source: Fenix Discord

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't help feeling a bit lukewarm about this plane because of the FBW.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

I can't help feeling a bit lukewarm about this plane because of the FBW.

Luckily there are lots of other good looking, hyped up offerings in the mix… I personally am not an Airbus guy so will more than likely pass on it, but it surely does look great and wish nothing but success to the fenix group! 

Edited by flyinpilot212121
  • Like 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

3 minutes ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

Luckily there are lots of other good looking, hyped up offerings in the mix

The operative word being "hyped". Nothing out, nothing to buy equals hype in my book. 

• Like 1

Yum!
🎉

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

******* it's like a photograph. Splendid work Aamir and team.

• Like 2

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

1 hour ago, Ricardo41 said:

The operative word being "hyped". Nothing out, nothing to buy equals hype in my book. 

What’s your point though? Would you rather people didn’t get excited about a future product? What’s wrong with hyping something up that looks very promising. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Carts85 said:

What’s your point though? Would you rather people didn’t get excited about a future product? What’s wrong with hyping something up that looks very promising. 

Did you miss some of the last overhyped AAA-releases? Which then failed miserably?

1 hour ago, WestAir said:

******* it's like a photograph. Splendid work Aamir and team.

That looks real life to you?

It looks beautiful but I don't see the real life photograph part.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Yeah, There is some kind of special quality all the actual objects of your experience have distinguishing them from all CGI objects. However, In some cases they are hard to tell apart. One distinction is that CGI object are always on a screen or paper where the paper of the screen is an actual object of experience. I suppose that augmented reality can place CGI objects in among the actual object of your experience but the special quality that distinguishes real from virtual still applies. I don't believe the day will ever come when they are indistinguishable. 🤣

Edited by FBW737
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, MySound said:

Did you miss some of the last overhyped AAA-releases? Which then failed miserably?

So what your saying is never get excited about anything releasing just incase it fails? You sound like a lot of fun.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2