Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine13

Who do u buy first ? PMDG 737 Maddog or Bae 146

2 hours ago, Sunshine13 said:

It seems right now that their is a horse race on who will be the first major jetliner to come out ? PMDG, Maddog or BAE146.

For me, I will buy PMDG 737-700 first, followed by the MD-80

Who will u buy first ?

The 737 for sure.  AI traffic is still screwed up in the sim so no need for the airliner version, I need the BBJ. 🙂

No interest in the other two.😶 

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

3 hours ago, DAD said:

Whatever comes out first… and will even add the Fenix

Same, except that I have no real interest in the 146.

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

MD 80, Fenix A320, PMDG 737, Concorde, BAe 146.. whatever order they come out in.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

39 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

737,A320 thats all and NOT through Market Horror.

Unfortunately looks like I'll miss out on all the Carenado products for MSFS because they are exclusively through Market Horror.😒

• Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

In order of excitement: The 146 for sure. Im surprised how many people aren't interested in it. Maybe because it's a lot more work and not as automated as the others. Then the Maddog, once again, for me - flying the 737 and A320 gets a little boring, with all the automation. Don't get me wrong, I'll definitely be getting the PMDG 737 and the Fenix. I've been really enjoying the FBW and look forward to see what they continue to do. I think I'm just looking forward to some analog action. 

• Like 1

I like them all, but having read that the BAe 146 package will include the -200 and -300 cargo versions, this is what I'm most interested in at the moment. The others will follow in time.

• Like 3

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

40 minutes ago, Dillon said:

AI traffic is still screwed up in the sim so no need for the airliner version

I think it may be improving.  For the first time I see realtime real traffic on the World Map, and taking off out of KLAX was matching actual traffic well.  I'm going to pick up PMDG NG3 first, but probably won't buy another plane until FSCaptain comes out for MSFS, and it's a ways off still unfortunately.  AH2 might tie me over I haven't decided if I want to go there.

Edited by Noel

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

2 hours ago, Noel said:

I think it may be improving.  For the first time I see realtime real traffic on the World Map, and taking off out of KLAX was matching actual traffic well.  I'm going to pick up PMDG NG3 first, but probably won't buy another plane until FSCaptain comes out for MSFS, and it's a ways off still unfortunately.  AH2 might tie me over I haven't decided if I want to go there.

I think so. Then again, I just switched back to AIG while still having a mod to inject GA as well. A lot better and way more immersive than leaving the multiplayer on so I can watch a bunch of crazy people crashing all over.🤪

Not really sure about getting the Maddog but probably not the 146. Not my type. More than likely I will get the 737. Mostly because I don't have anything like it already and I got used to using the 737 in a different sim. They all look really good, though.

Then again, I already have the CRJ, DC6, Kodiak, Seneca, JF Arrow(s) and a bunch of modded planes. Also have the NextGen EMB 110 but we won't talk about that one. 😅 I love the older aspects of the JF Arrow(s) and DC-6...but I really love the newer planes with advanced avionics suites. So probably the maddog and PMDG 737. Though I am not sure I really understand their pricing with base model etc. until we see upgrades etc. Hopefully it wont be like the CRJ where it took a very long time to get the 900/1000.

Do I REALLY need another plane?

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

3 hours ago, blueshark747 said:

Unfortunately looks like I'll miss out on all the Carenado products for MSFS because they are exclusively through Market Horror.😒

I was quite pleasantly surprised by the Seneca. Not to be off topic here but I really think Carenado have upped their game quite a bit. At least with the Seneca.

• Like 3

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

Lol, you guys crack me up.  

"I want the 737, I'll have a Fenix and the 146, and OH! I want the Maddog, too"

spacer.png

• Like 2

Regards, Kendall