Sign in to follow this  
Chaos81

Football, Rugby and fine Shiraz

Am sitting here in my room at the Intercontinental, Sydney, having just finished dinner and sipping on my bottle of Bimbadgen Shiraz, watching England vs. Australia Rugby League. Score Aus 19, vs England 3. Go Australia!!!Who says an American can't understand anything but US Football. Piffle. Missing front teeth, a broken nose... What more is there to understand. :)England sucks at the moment. What's up with that?

here's to hoping your having a fine trip...sounds like you are :-)

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Tom that must be a GREAT bottle of shiraz :-)>England vs. Australia Rugby League > :-eek :-eekNo. no. no. Repeat after me "Rugby Union" "Rugby Union" . Rugby League is a different football code. :-)The result however would have been the same. :-lol>Who says an American can't understand anything but US Football. Piffle >Never mind mate we love you and excuse you. After all you ARE American. :-lol :-lol I'm sure you can get some satellite TV to get NFL coverage.Better idea! Why not order another bottle of Shiraz. :-lol Have a fabulous stay in Aus and a safe return journey home to your loved ones.Cheers,Roger

I have nothing to add to this, other then the fact that I've been at that hotel. Stayed at the Intercon about 10 years ago when I was spent some time in Australia and New Zealand. Great hotel from what I remember. Enjoy your time Tom.