Sign in to follow this  
dhlair

AIG Traffic Manager No Traffic

Traffic should be there within a few seconds. Best of as usual to try the actual support forum at AIG. Be sure to post your logs as well.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

13 hours ago, dhlair said:

About ready to give up! How long does it take to complete the injection normally? Indeed shows on start up that data and fp's are loading but when opens, nothing! Map is blank also. Frustrating but indeed appreciate rhe help so far. Cheers!

My experience: 

1. The inject button in TC is not clickable, ie it just goes ahead and injects traffic without needing to be clicked.

2.  The map appears as just blue and other wise blank. In that state TC is paused and it will never load traffic. I need to zoom in or zoom out (mouse scroll) on the map and it suddenly goes from all blue to centre on my location. At this point I can now see (on the map only) the traffic at the airport I am starting my flight from.  

3.  However, it can take up to 30 seconds or so for it start populating traffic in your actual flight. I can see the traffic on the map and I know if I just wait a wee bit, they will show up in my flight. 

If you cannot see any map then I'm guessing that's a fail and TC is not coming back from that. But if you can see the map generate but doesn't show any land, airport or traffic, and just displays a blank blue space, then a zoom/scroll in and out seems to trigger the map for me. And once that happens traffic will be seen shortly after in your flight. 

Hope that helps. 

Cheers

Terry

Edited by Lord Farringdon

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

Terry,

You're a genios! Did the trick! Finally have traffic. See a lot at gate but arrivals or departure though. Any way to get the airline and flight labels ro appear? Thanks for the help! Steve

22 minutes ago, dhlair said:

No arrivals or departures

Again, please read at least the manual. It's becoming kind of pointless to help you in small steps when you should just do a full step-by-step installation by the manual. I have arrivals, departures etc, so it's something you did wrong. I understand it's not that easy the first time you do it, but that's what the manual and/or youtube tutorials for.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dhlair said:

Terry,

You're a genios! Did the trick! Finally have traffic. See a lot at gate but arrivals or departure though. Any way to get the airline and flight labels ro appear? Thanks for the help! Steve

I don't know how many times I have been confronted by a simple step that nobody thinks to mention LOL! So, I'm glad you got that to work!

Again, you do have to wait for departures and usually longer for arrivals. Having said that, it is all based on flight plans and so it does depend on what airfield you are at and what they flight plans say. If you choose a large international airport, you will see plenty of arrivals and departures.  A small domestic, not so much. Again, use the map to see what is happening. Zoom into the airport to see aircraft taxing on the other side of terminal buildings that you might not be seeing from your vantage point. Zoom out of the map to see inbound arrivals that might still be several miles away from final approach. I sometimes have to wait for 15 -20 minutes before my first take-off but I will see them taxing maybe after 5 minutes or so. They taxi very slow!! But then again, in real life it is not unusual to spend 20 minutes from departing the gate until lining up for takeoff at large busy airports while obviously small domestic ones are much quicker but as mentioned previously, perhaps with a lower frequency of flights. 

I don't think there is any other reason you are seeing traffic at the gate but nothing is departing or arriving except simply waiting,  since the very presence of the aircraft at the gate with that livery is in response to a loaded flight plan. So everything then just depends on what the flight plan says and so when it will trigger a departure.

Cheers

Terry   

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

13 minutes ago, Lord Farringdon said:

So everything then just depends on what the flight plan says and so when it will trigger a departure.

thats about 90% correct 😉 AIGTC uses realworld statistics of 2020 regarding possible delays. So a flight might not depart as hardcoded in the flightplan, but some time later. In P3D we even close Airports for departures depending on the current weather^^

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Sorry if I take this off topic.  I am trying to add some new airlines and when I open the AIG Manager it shows my airlines that I have already downloaded but no list of the airlines on the server that I have not downloaded.  Anyone know how to fix ?

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Just now, MarkW said:

Sorry if I take this off topic.  I am trying to add some new airlines and when I open the AIG Manager it shows my airlines that I have already downloaded but no list of the airlines on the server that I have not downloaded.  Anyone know how to fix ?

check the AIG Forum if you have the latest version installed. AIM 1.0 is no longer working with thew new Server and 1.1 needed to be updated manaully.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

1 minute ago, Kaiii3 said:

check the AIG Forum if you have the latest version installed. AIM 1.0 is no longer working with thew new Server and 1.1 needed to be updated manaully.

Thanks, I will check.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Thought I add to this tread, my AG Traffic Controller closes when reaching "loading library" The Traffic Manager now works perfectly, how I don't know?

My main question...how do you take/make Logs, never done this before and always requested by Kaiii3 to fix problems.

Thanks, Darryl

18 hours ago, SP2472 said:

My main question...how do you take/make Logs, never done this before and always requested by Kaiii3 to fix problems.

Logs are created automatically. You will find them in the AIG_Manager folder and the AIG_TrafficController folders. Look for "Log_*.txt".

...jim

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

3 hours ago, JimBrown said:

Logs are created automatically. You will find them in the AIG_Manager folder and the AIG_TrafficController folders. Look for "Log_*.txt".

...jim

Thanks, I'll send over the Log.txt over to AIG and hopefully they can help me.

Darryl

Hi All, I just wanted to share a fix that sorted out my issue with no aircraft showing up in any airports, I removed the ZIP file that was in the Resources Folder in AIG TrafficController. and that fixed it. It might help you if you are experiencing the same problem

• Like 2

Just posted twice by accident 

Edited by CaptainK
Just posted twice by accident