Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Report Cessna 414AW Chancellor issues

Also can't get the ipad to go away on one of the PMS liveries.  No clickspot on the 'camera' (not a camera) and the window clickspot doesn't make it go away either.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Would like to make a suggestion. I like the wing views looking left now that they are corrected, but when looking right I would like to see the right engine and wing like we do for the left view, not the instruments. This makes pattern work at an airport much easier being able to look left and right out the windows like we do in other aircraft.

Thank you!

I've had the mouse pointer disappear on me twice with this airplane.  It clicks...you just can't see it.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

11 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

Also can't get the ipad to go away on one of the PMS liveries.  No clickspot on the 'camera' (not a camera) and the window clickspot doesn't make it go away either.

Which livery are you having this issue with?

Just now, jfwharton said:

Which livery are you having this issue with?

N2744X

Gregg Seipp

The airfile handling was excellent before, now it's real sluggish in pitch and roll and you have to throw a lot of control movement to it to get it to respond.

Please change it back.

20 minutes ago, jfwharton said:

I don't have that tail number in any of the variations.

That's what it said on the placard.

Gregg Seipp

4 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

That's what it said on the placard.

Yes thats also a bug that this reg doesnt exist as a repaint but you see it in the cockpit

As of the update patch, the fuel computer is fully lit up on load-in. Battery switch is off and no GPU is connected. Additionally, when I flip on the battery switch, the display updates to the pre-flight mode. When I flip the battery back off, the display remains on and in the pre-flight mode.

Are you running the latest beta, version 1.2?  I have checked each of the 4 liveries for each of the variations and the placard inside each matches the tail number on the outside of the aircraft as well as the tail number listed in the liveries.

11 minutes ago, citationjet said:

Yes thats also a bug that this reg doesnt exist as a repaint but you see it in the cockpit

After loading 1.2, it now says N100JD. Still no clickspot unless I'm missing something. 

Pretty cool how the ALTS mode works.  Weird but cool. But, after it reaches altitude it kind of starts porpoising,

I'm between 5700 and 5800.  My selected altitude is 6000 and my transponder says 5600.

Is the background of the autopilot black now?

If you press GA nothing happens (FD doesn't respond) and if HDG is displayed you get "GAG"...kind of.  

On ALT mode, if you spin VS dial it changes the altitude....some.

On VS mode, spinning the VS dial is very strange.  It doesn't like numbers larger than 0. IAS mode spinning the dial works.

Gregg Seipp

1 minute ago, jfwharton said:

Are you running the latest beta, version 1.2?  I have checked each of the 4 liveries for each of the variations and the placard inside each matches the tail number on the outside of the aircraft as well as the tail number listed in the liveries.

I am now.  I think they changed the tail number of the plane to N100JD.

Gregg Seipp

Be sure you're only using the analogue selector below the HSI to change altitude though.  ALT button the AP is only to HOLD present ALT.  If you want to capture you set the altitude, press the little white circle to ARM the ALTS, then use a pitch mode (like IAS or VS) to do it.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I checked the tablet click spot for every livery, every variation and the tablet closed when I clicked on the camera click spot on each.  I also noticed that when the tablet is open clicking on the window click spot for the tablet does not do anything.  It only works to bring up the tablet.