Sign in to follow this  
Murat Deniz Senol

FF A350 Livery Issue

Hello everyone, just got the A350, but when i install a livery, only engine cowlings are painted on livery colors and the rest of the aircraft is white, what could be my problem?

Wow Murat A new problem i never heard of.Do you know if this livery was made with GIMP, or Photoshop? Is it a download from the purchased aircraft model? Please let me know since i am learning the basics to GIMP. Thanks.

Edited by Paul Deluca

Thanks for the link Murat. I'm guessing that paint was done with Photoshop.I see precision contours .It seems files are missing . .Again i'm just learning about paints so please bear with me.

Edited by Paul Deluca

I fixed my issue! In the objects folder there was two fuselage files, one was completely white and the other one was in FrenchBee colors, i simply deleted the White one and now i am on route from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Paris Orly airport with FrenchBee colors a350! 

• Like 1

And there's another issue... I don't know it's an issue with the plane or it's a preset random in flight failure but almost 3 hours after take off, right engine suddenly failed, and i couldn't start it again. (i was cruising at FL400, when the problem happened, i immediately descended to FL240, started the apu but it was not providing any air so i couldn't start the engine again, and i don't know what's the in flight engine lose procedures for the a350, actually the left engine Was still providing enough thrust to stay at 40.000 feet so i could continue my destination but it's pretty unrealistic so i cancelled the flight) 

Before you start your flight. check the board for inflight issues, engine out, etc.and clear it.  I had the right engine catch fire  downwind leg in my Beechcraft 1900.  With the mouse i shut off the fuel, and gave it full left rudder for a smooth landing on final.

Edited by Paul Deluca

Pick a plane you want to fly.You will see fuel weight etc. Next to it is failures. Click on that. Lower left hand corner you will see fixing failures.Try that.

Murat: Yesterday i was flying the Embraer 135, on downwind leg and soon as i hit base leg it stalled. No recovery. Down she went  .All my fault LOL!!! This is what i like about the sim. No one gets hurt, or fatalities, No twisted metal. LOL.

Yeah! And as realism, xp11 is by far the best in between fsx and p3d, i was flying with the ixeg 737-300 from la guardia to dallas love field, the weather was rainy and the runway was wet, after landing i started to slip on the runway, i paused the sim and searched on the net for procedures for those kind of situations and i found a real 737-300 manual, i did what it said and gosh! The aircraft reacted exactly how it says in "REAL LIFE" manual! 

• Upvote 1