Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Watsi

FlyByWire Simulations | A32NX | Soundscape

Recommended Posts

This is my favorite mod by far.  I'm currently running the stable version and I have one sound related question.  Are the windscreen wipers supposed to be that loud?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, solwell1 said:

This is my favorite mod by far.  I'm currently running the stable version and I have one sound related question.  Are the windscreen wipers supposed to be that loud?

Firstly, stable sounds are 6 months old. Secondly, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And another announcement:

We have recently merged an improvement for our SimBrief integration. It is now possible to configure separate passenger and luggage weights. For more details on the new feature see the documentation:

https://docs.flybywiresim.com/fbw-a32nx/feature-guides/loading-fuel-weight/#changing-default-weights-using-simbrief

For this to work you need to update the SimBrief airframe to the one we are providing here:

https://docs.flybywiresim.com/fbw-a32nx/installation/#simbrief-airframe

  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

FlyByWire Simulations
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Watsi said:

And another announcement:

We have recently merged an improvement for our SimBrief integration. It is now possible to configure separate passenger and luggage weights. For more details on the new feature see the documentation:

https://docs.flybywiresim.com/fbw-a32nx/feature-guides/loading-fuel-weight/#changing-default-weights-using-simbrief

For this to work you need to update the SimBrief airframe to the one we are providing here:

https://docs.flybywiresim.com/fbw-a32nx/installation/#simbrief-airframe

Watsi, can you please make a separate announcement for this new feature? Many folks may not dive into this here thread. Thanks

  • Like 1

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

 

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, hvw said:

Watsi, can you please make a separate announcement for this new feature? Many folks may not dive into this here thread. Thanks

You're right. But also I don't want to spam the forum with new threads every day. 🙂

Edited by Watsi
  • Like 1

FlyByWire Simulations
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Watsi said:

You're right. But also I don't want to spam the forum with new threads every day. 🙂

Anything posted by you guys could never be considered spam!

  • Like 1

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Watsi said:

You're right. But also I don't want to spam the forum with new threads every day. 🙂

Post it the day after tomorrow then 🙂 


Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

 

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, hvw said:

Post it the day after tomorrow then 🙂 

Why don’t you join the FBW Discord - everything is announced there first …


Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

Why don’t you join the FBW Discord - everything is announced there first …

Under normal circumstances i would agree with you. but some i presume are not comfortable with discord security requirements. (For the record im fine with it and a member of their discord). Just explaining why a few Avsim members are resisting discord at the moment.

  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maxis said:

Under normal circumstances i would agree with you. but some i presume are not comfortable with discord security requirements. (For the record im fine with it and a member of their discord). Just explaining why a few Avsim members are resisting discord at the moment.

Fully understood, another option would be to follow FBW on social media, I follow them on Twitter and updates are also posted there almost same time as Discord.

  • Like 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SierraDelta said:

Fully understood, another option would be to follow FBW on social media, I follow them on Twitter and updates are also posted there almost same time as Discord.

And therein lies the conundrum. There are people out there, including simmers, who don't do any social media and rely on forums such as this one for current information. Then there are others who don't do forums and rely on other platforms. But maybe not all of them. So, yeah, to get the news out, groups like FBW have to post everywhere. 😉

Personally, I'm here and on Discord and Facebook (but not following FBW there), but I don't do Twitter.

...jim

 


ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
×
×
  • Create New...