Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

World Update 8 is live now!

As usual there's bound to be sales prices on Spain and Portugal scenery in the Marketplace. These WUs are the time to buy.

• Like 2

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

I am always intrigued by all these other undocumented updates you see in addition to the actual World Update.

Not a bad thing I suppose

• Like 2

FS PC - AMD7900X3D / MSI RTX 4090 24gb / 32gb Ram / Varjo Aero / Bravo Quadrant / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Yoke / TPR Pedals

UK Skytours - http://www.ukskytours.co.uk

9 minutes ago, jcomm said:

Getting it right now before Work !

It was a Store update of around 1,7 GB plus 7GB in game which are still downloading!

The Splash Screen with Lisbon see from Almada, the 25th April bridge ( our short version of San Francisco 🙂 ) and Lisbon in the background looks really cool !

Can't wait to check my street & house in Barreiro !

BTW: Barreiro is Great ! Good food & wine & Gals !!!!

All of "Margem Sul" is! Greetings from Almada! 😉

• Like 1

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

When you get past the main update to the Content Manager, Oliver Moser had updated the JU52, which is something MSFS said was coming this update. I don't see any other plane with an update in Content Manager.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

If you have MS Premium,  there is another update besides the 'updates' in  content manager. It's in the 'uninstalled' instead of 'updates' inside Content manager. Easy to overlook 3GB. It's called "Premium Upgrade".

9 minutes ago, BadKarmaPT said:

All of "Margem Sul" is! Greetings from Almada! 😉

Yeah Hugo !!!

Wow Barreiro !!! WOWOWOWOWOW 🤐😍🤩😀

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

After all the updates, the yellow stars are the Asobo bespoke airports. I count 7 in Iberia but some may have already been there before.

spacer.png

• Like 3

Downloading now, but the os says release notes will not be available until 1300Z.  That makes little sense.

I would still like to know if the Canaries, Balearics and Madeira will be included.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

1 hour ago, 6297J said:

I don't normally get the World Updates straight away but was very keen to see this one. 

with those system specs? why bother.  you wont be able to run it. 😉

• Like 1

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.

1 minute ago, Brandon01110 said:

with those system specs? why bother.  you wont be able to run it. 😉

It's a struggle I'll admit 😉

• Like 2

Just now, 6297J said:

It's a struggle I'll admit 😉

good taste in gfx card option 💪😁 👍

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.

13 minutes ago, cianpars said:

Downloading now, but the os says release notes will not be available until 1300Z.  That makes little sense.

This, I sometimes really wonder what stuff they smoke over at Asobo. According to the forums, the update was ready two days ago, delayed due to known reasons and now it is pushed out but the patch notes etc. will only be released some 5 hours later? Don't really get it, but then it is also not that important, still strange approach...

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

If anyone knows Wagner's operas, then you know the mountain Montserrat is where the Holy Grail is hidden and guarded by Crusader Knights (Parsifal opera).

Anyway, these were posted on MSFS forum the old and new DEM for Montserrat. Looks fantastic in the new scenery, in my opinion.

OLD

spacer.png

NEW

spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Looks better.

I was hoping for a custom LESO. Maybe better looking Canary Islands, especially GCXO. There's a freeware PG package but there were some mesh issues that need to be sorted out.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.