Sign in to follow this  
B 747-200

CTD after World update 8 ...

Hi Fs2Crew team,

had a leg with the latest dev version of FBW A 320 today and got a CTD with an error message afterwards of FS2Crew software ... any ideas what the reason might be?

Error message: Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0wC000014B (sorry, don´t know how to upload a picture. I did a screenshoot of the error message)

greets Klaus

7 hours ago, B 747-200 said:

had a leg with the latest dev version of FBW A 320 today and got a CTD with an error message afterwards of FS2Crew software ... any ideas what the reason might be?

Question: Did MSFS crashed too? when the error occured?

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

Hi Manuel,

yeah... MSFS did also crash ..... it was a mysterious sound during descentand I know this issue ... it is alwaysshort of a CTD :- ( ..... Does anyone can find out with the error message what the issue might be? From my feeling it might be a problem with a sound file ?! Maybe the announcment from the flight deck during descent phase ?!

greets Klaus

FS2Crew doesn't run inside the MSFS process.  In theory, FS2Crew can crash (it's still software, and software can sometimes glitch), but because it runs outside of MSFS it can't in theory bring down MSFS.

So a sound file from FS2Crew couldn't make MSFS crash.

If FS2Crew ever crashes, you should get an error dialogue box with a "view details" button.  We'd need to see the contents of that.

Hi byork,

thanx for the answer .... interresting ... might be a problem of a combination of FS2Crew and FBW airbus? Is there any other possibility to add a picture apart from uploading via an url? I got an error dialogue box but without a "view details button" ?!

greets Klaus

2 hours ago, B 747-200 said:

Hi byork,

thanx for the answer .... interresting ... might be a problem of a combination of FS2Crew and FBW airbus? Is there any other possibility to add a picture apart from uploading via an url? I got an error dialogue box but without a "view details button" ?!

greets Klaus

See if you can reproduce it first.

MSFS could have just glitched or maybe the FBW just glitched.

Cheers,

Edited by byork

Hi Bryan,

after todays leg no CTD.... Was wondering cause the error message after the CTD is from FBW .... how to upload screen shoots? I think the error code is the key to the issue?!

greets Klaus

19 hours ago, byork said:

Are you sure the CTD didn't come from the FBW itself?

Discord is really now the most active space for FS2Crew and FBW.  It's easy to upload screen shots via Discord.

hi, I did a post in the FBW discord. They told me that they don´t have error messages coded. And the error message window came from FS2Crew .... So I thought it is the right way to check this out with FS2Crew stuff/support ?! I´ll go to your discord channel and will share that issue ...

greets Klaus