Sign in to follow this  
BillW

A2A Airplanes.

I have the Cherokee 180, the Comanche 250 and the bonanza. All are professional models. None will run in the latest version of P3d. They show up, but do not function. Has anyone found a way to make them work? All help is appreciated. I used the A2A installers.

Bill W

When you say they won’t run, what does that look like?

Start? Move?

The initial visual is the prop slows down a. Then there is a "clunk". Then the prop ends look bent as if there has been a crash.

Bill W

Try opening the hangar and doing a full overall, just a guess.

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

16 minutes ago, joepoway said:

Try opening the hangar and doing a full overall, just a guess.

Joe

Adding to that, if you go to the hangar view and find that everything is broken, it's a typical sign that SimConnect is not installed correctly. I no longer have P3D installed, but AFAIR there's an installer in the Redist subdirectory of P3D. A quick search of the A2A forum indicates that the version you are looking for is "P3D/redist/interface/FSX-SP2-XPACK/retail/lib/simconnect.msi". Let us know if that helps.

Mine run fine, but I do have every version of simconnect installed (from different mods over the years, never removed any, no conflict with all installed)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I got the Comanche running fine. Still working on the Cherokee and Bonanza. Thanks guys!

Bill W

Done. I was missing a Simconnect.

Bill W