Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

FBW A32NX Experimental - the new Pushback...

Hmmm,

I prefer the older version...

I get confused with the new controls, including the "Speed"... My pushbacks used to be so easy, and now it usually ends with the airbus rocketing accross one of the airport platforms 😕 

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 3

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Reduce the speed, far more control with the new version. just goes to show you can't please everyone lol.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

9 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Reduce the speed, far more control with the new version. just goes to show you can't please everyone lol.

Or... maybe I am not using it the way I should... A video from someone mastering the new solution would be great ! 😉

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

The "end" key default outside view, is moving pushback speed and direction sliders and the "halt" or stop key doesn't work on the new flyPad for me.

"The fixes to the pushback page is currently work-in-progress and the issue has been acknowledged by the dev. Thanks for the report!"

Can't please everybody but shows they are trying.

• Like 1

The second the truck connects it starts pushing at 1mph. The old version at least waited till I cliked "push". The new "stop" button is INOP for me. It's all really jarring, so now I use the default ASOBO pushback via the radio.

GSX can't come soon enough so we can put all these jet-bridge / door / pushback / baggage and catering shenanigans far far behind us.

• Like 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

The new pushback UI is very unfinished and likely to revert more to the old style.

If you want a more stable experience, the dev version is prefferable. We use experimental for heavy testing.

Developer - FlyByWire Simulations

I tried to use this product with FBW a 320 Development and a Thrustmaster stick.

It has been noted that this product interferes with sticks rudder control so you cannot taxi using this product.

Anyone find a solution ?  Does a keyboard rudder control work ?

Dave Hinson