Sign in to follow this  
LTCSZ

MS Store Has Deleted Purchases!

Suddenly, my account at the MS Store has deleted all of my purchases, including my initial purchase of the Premium Deluxe Edition! I am logging into my MS Store account, but none (amounting to $100's of dollars) of my purchases are listed. Is there any way I should go about trying to restore my purchases in the store? I cannot even consider a complete re-install because the initial purchase isn't listed! Many thanks for any advice given!

Steve

7 Miles NW of KGCK

5 minutes ago, LTCSZ said:

Many thanks for any advice given!

Have you contacted Microsoft?

Bert

Yes but haven’t heard back yet!

Steve

7 Miles NW of KGCK

Have you tried logging in to your xbox account and seeing what is there?

Harry Woodrow

Did you get this resolved?  FS shows in my MS store library but when I try on run it I get a message FS is not currently available in my MS store.

On 4/3/2022 at 5:50 AM, LTCSZ said:

Suddenly, my account at the MS Store has deleted all of my purchases, including my initial purchase of the Premium Deluxe Edition! I am logging into my MS Store account, but none (amounting to $100's of dollars) of my purchases are listed. Is there any way I should go about trying to restore my purchases in the store? I cannot even consider a complete re-install because the initial purchase isn't listed! Many thanks for any advice given!

Found this one 😉

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/microsoft-store-is-not-showing-purchased-apps-and-games

Never had the issue myself...

Edited by awf

André

On 4/20/2022 at 10:18 AM, awf said:

awf, Thanks for the reply.  Your link eventually led me to a fix that worked (we'll see if it lasts).  What I found that worked was:

Bring up task manager (cntl-shift-esc)

select the services tab

Find Microsoft Store installer

right click it and select restart

Then I could launch FS from the MS store play button and also from the windows start button MSFS item on the app list.

Edited by jjn47