Sign in to follow this  
bean_sprout

Milvitz 310R VS FSW 414W

6 minutes ago, Andre92 said:

There are a lot of positive comments and reviews about the C414, but I’m personally a bit disappointed about this plane. There are a quite a lot of avionics bugs, the custom avionics have that fsx portover look, the flightmodel has that typical msfs twitchy rudder axis.

But most of all there is no state saving or “ownership”. That puts it in the same class as Carenado planes (which looks nicer imho).

Especially for the price they are asking for their Beta release (get it now before prices go up…)

But, like i said, most people are very positive about it.  So it’s just my opinion.

Looking forward to trying out the C310R

I agree with this.  I clearly see this as a beta product (and advertised as such) and it reflects that as of right now.  The introductory pricing puts this at a similar price point to the JF Arrows, which are a much more complete and functional aircraft.  I have no doubt FSW will bring a great product at launch, but if anyone is looking for a fully working and complete 414 you might want to hang back until the full release.

Edited by Gilandred
  • Like 1

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

26 minutes ago, Andre92 said:

There are a lot of positive comments and reviews about the C414, but I’m personally a bit disappointed about this plane. There are a quite a lot of avionics bugs, the custom avionics have that fsx portover look, the flightmodel has that typical msfs twitchy rudder axis.

But most of all there is no state saving or “ownership”. That puts it in the same class as Carenado planes (which looks nicer imho).

Especially for the price they are asking for their Beta release (get it now before prices go up…)

But, like i said, most people are very positive about it.  So it’s just my opinion.

I agree, even though I haven't purchasd it. I think it looks gorgeous, and has quite some system modelling... BUT it misses all those additional QOL / immersion features. Even the JF Arrow had state saving, and that was a year ago.

• Like 1

Why not both? They are very different planes

• Like 1

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

48 minutes ago, Andre92 said:

Really depends on if your care about stuff like saved states, ownership and failures. I have enough of those things with the real plane I own and the ones I fly for a living.... Personally I enjoy not worrying about engine management in the sim beside the basics like power and mixture settings. Don't get me started on things that come with flying big geared pistons and having to deal with crossing restrictions and shock cooling. Then proper speed of throttle application and reduction so you don't screw up the gearing in the engine...Yea no thanks I get enough of that in my plane lol

• Like 2

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

18 minutes ago, z06z33 said:

Really depends on if your care about stuff like saved states, ownership and failures. I have enough of those things with the real plane I own and the ones I fly for a living.... Personally I enjoy not worrying about engine management in the sim beside the basics like power and mixture settings. Don't get me started on things that come with flying big geared pistons and having to deal with crossing restrictions and shock cooling. Then proper speed of throttle application and reduction so you don't screw up the gearing in the engine...Yea no thanks I get enough of that in my plane lol

All those realism options are just that on the 310 ... options.  Out of the box it flies without you having to worry about all that, like any typical default airplane. 

Turn them on only if you want then in any combination.

Edited by Dutch727
  • Like 6

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

Yes and no. Some of these developers had plenty of bugs after their "full" release...

Edit: all of these developers had issues and bugs after a full release.

Edited by Sonosusto

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

I have been holding off on the 414 in favor of the 310.  It's getting harder and harder to keep my hand out of my wallet with all of the great reviews on it.  I'm sure my patience will pay off with the 310 though.  Milviz never disappoints.  I just can't wait to fly it...hopefully not too much longer. 

The 414 is amazing!

Ill grab the 310 when it releases also.

• Like 3

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

I hope that the Chancellor isn't as dirty as the Seneca underneath - Oh man.

ns

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

Have the 414 and even in its current "beta" state is better than most of the "released" planes out there and the devs are constantly updating and improving it so its a win even now. I will also buy the 310 when its released as why not huh? 🙂

• Like 2

From EGFF to YSSY

4 hours ago, FakeWayne said:

I have been holding off on the 414 in favor of the 310.  It's getting harder and harder to keep my hand out of my wallet with all of the great reviews on it.  I'm sure my patience will pay off with the 310 though.  Milviz never disappoints.  I just can't wait to fly it...hopefully not too much longer. 

Having flown both planes the 310 in XP11,P3D and FSX and the C414 in MSFS I can honestly saying both are worth getting. If your on FSE the 414 is very profitable

Edited by z06z33

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

414 is masterpiece even thought it's in beta. 310 is high hope and yet to be released. Why not to have both? They are should be at the top of MSFS food chain LOL

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

On 4/5/2022 at 1:22 AM, Sonosusto said:

Get both!

16 hours ago, Sonosusto said:

There is nothing wrong with owning both, you know.

14 hours ago, z06z33 said:

Why not both?

8 hours ago, razalom said:

I will also buy the 310 when its released as why not huh?

27 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Why not to have both?

Well, I am very happy you guys have plenty of money to get any plane you like but not everyone has the money to buy everything he or she would like to have. I have to spend my money carefully. And so I only buy planes I am sure I will fly and love for months and months. So far I only bought ONE plane for MSFS, the Kodiak 100. So that's why I defenitely will NOT get both. To me extra's like the owned mode are very, very, very interesting so I probably will wait for the 310 (but even that one I won't buy until I've read and seen some good reviews!).

Has an approximate release date been announced for the final version of the Cessna 414?

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |