Sign in to follow this  
oldngray

Run Time Error 75

New PC build fresh install Windows 10, P3d v4, MSSTDFMT. DLL and FSUIPC v6 installed and registered.  Problems getting Radar Contact to work . Get Error codes at different phases.  Run Time Error 75 Path/File access error,  fsuipc. rcv 4 code and rcv4 module.pilot_ack 

Bring up Radar Contact, click on fs200, bring up saved flight plan, click on Controller, make note that all is well,  Check Options, test pilot voice and get Error 75 rcv4 module.pilot_ack, click on rebuild scenery, enter path C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 get error code 75  Path/File access error,  

Click start, ATC Connect window comes up with two options,  1- Clearance, click on this and I see "standby" for a second nothing after. clicking again gets no response.  2- WX, do get automated weather which just keeps repeating and my only option to proceed is to quit rcv. that gets me Error code 75 fsuipc.rcv 4 code. Hear  P3d  ATC Ground controller talking although Air Traffic Control is not checked in Navigation. 

Windows 10 64, ASUS Z590 MB, i5-11600K 4.9 ghz, Samsung 870 1TB, 860 500gb,hynix Gold 1TB SSD's, Corsair LPX 32gb (2x16) DDR4 Memory, EVGA GTX 1070ti, Viewsonic 32" 

Plenty of posts with this error. This should help...

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/609421-runtime-error-75/

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks much for your reply to my post.  I followed your suggestion pointing to a previous post. That did solve one instance however not the (Check Options, test pilot voice, Error 75 rcv4 module.pilot_ack) or ( click on rebuild scenery, enter path to FS,  C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 get error code 75  Path/File access error),  also (Click start RC, ATC Connect window comes up with two options,  1- Clearance, click on this and I see "standby" for a second nothing after. clicking again gets no response.  2- WX, no response,  and my only option to proceed is to quit rcv. that gets me Error code 75 fsuipc.rcv 4 code).

I have searched for other code 75 posts but do not see anything that looks familiar.

I am convinced that I have improperly installed RC and rather than try to fix these issues I will uninstall and reinstall.

I do remember now that the installer kept asking for the fsx exe. I of course do not have FSX and I just disregarded the request, perhaps that has created my issues. If all else fails I could revert back to P3d ATC.

Hopefully I will not have to post again for assistance.

I do apologize for my ignorance and do appreciate your kind assistance,

Windows 10 64, ASUS Z590 MB, i5-11600K 4.9 ghz, Samsung 870 1TB, 860 500gb,hynix Gold 1TB SSD's, Corsair LPX 32gb (2x16) DDR4 Memory, EVGA GTX 1070ti, Viewsonic 32" 

I’m full of a cold so this is a brief reply. Are you running RC4 in admin mode?

Does the path to your flight plans show in the main RC interface?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Sorry to hear about you having a cold, Lord knows I cannot afford to get one, at my age probably would not survive it. Take care and get better soon.

I think I'm  running in admin mode although I do not know for sure. Yes the path is shown in the main RC interface.

@oldngray, right click the RC4 shortcut on your desktop. Choose properties then Advanced. There should be an option to run with administrative privileges. Make sure it’s ticked.

Still suffering but come back if the problem persists.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Good to see you back, I was running as administrator, have it working, I think. Was FSUIPC . copied v6 to RC4 folder and that took care of the errors. Will attempt to fly a bit later today or tomorrow and see where I am.

Get better. 

Best Regards, and thanks

• Upvote 1