Sign in to follow this  
Deltaair1212

KAMA gates without jet bridges

I noticed something with KAMA while visiting the airport over a span of 6 hours. While parked at the GA Apron I watched the AI traffic roll in and out. True to real life, there is never more than 2 airliners at the airport at one time. Or at least not that I have seen. Because of this, my AI traffic (AIG) do not utilize the gates with jet bridges, only the parking stands on either side of the main airport gates. This goes for all of the traffic. The biggest aircraft by an airline into KAMA is the WN 737-700. But even still it will not park at the gates, just the parking stands. Is there any way you can delete those two parking spots to force AI traffic to use the gates? It would be much appreciated! 

On 4/6/2022 at 9:36 PM, Deltaair1212 said:

I noticed something with KAMA while visiting the airport over a span of 6 hours. While parked at the GA Apron I watched the AI traffic roll in and out. True to real life, there is never more than 2 airliners at the airport at one time. Or at least not that I have seen. Because of this, my AI traffic (AIG) do not utilize the gates with jet bridges, only the parking stands on either side of the main airport gates. This goes for all of the traffic. The biggest aircraft by an airline into KAMA is the WN 737-700. But even still it will not park at the gates, just the parking stands. Is there any way you can delete those two parking spots to force AI traffic to use the gates? It would be much appreciated! 

Hi,

Really sorry for the obscenely late reply! I keep forgetting to check AVSIM.

I could delete the two parking spots for you, what airlines are using the gates?

Kind regards,

Shaun.

Hi sorry for the delay, it's been rather hectic of late.

I don't understand why airlines aren't preferentially parking at gates. I can remove the parking spots, but is this P3Dv4 or v5 as they use a different ADE file.

Thanks.