Sign in to follow this  
Krakin

[08APR22] PMDG 737 for MSFS Developer Update

14 minutes ago, ark4diusz said:

Just as heads up, during today's stream, Chewwy has stated that with high propability he will be able to live stream 737 this week. 

He even made it sound like tomorrow there is a good chance.

• Like 1

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

2 hours ago, Keirtt said:

Did he say anything about time of day?

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

2 hours ago, Keirtt said:

Just to increase the hype 😛 

35 minutes ago, YouDontKnow said:

Just to increase the hype 😛 

17,000 views on this thread alone, Talk about free advertising,  If I were PMDG, I would announce once a week, that the release is just around the corner. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

3 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I would announce once a week, that the release is just around the corner. 

didn't they - more or less?

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

7 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

17,000 views on this thread alone, Talk about free advertising,  If I were PMDG, I would announce once a week, that the release is just around the corner. 

is there a way to know the actual number of views based on (individuals) not repeated visits of same users?

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

9 minutes ago, turbomax said:

didn't they - more or less?

Not really. I see people type they will wait until the -800 version come out before they purchase a PMDG 737 product. They are just kidding themselves. That 700 is going to sell just like the DC-6 did last June "like hot cakes". Thats the truth.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 7

54 minutes ago, threegreen said:

Hes in the United Kingdom so I would say 1400 Zulu time. 10 am Eastern time.

1 hour ago, threegreen said:

Watching his stream today, he didn’t really say a time because he made it sound like if he heard anything it would be tonight, meaning his entire stream would be the 737 tomorrow. He did say he would announce it on his discord and if he didn’t have it tomorrow he would just plan something on the fly (no pun intended). 

Edited by Keirtt
  • Like 1

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

It's far from customer driven, it's [redacted] to claim such a thing. It's 110% business driven.

Gonna endure the wrath of some people here but Man, this guy and this company..! Sure the $99 credit is great but applies to a small number of people. The product is well known, it should be very good. But when he says 'customer driven idea' when talking about the release, why then such an odd-ball release of the variants?!

1st - B737-700, 6 weeks later 2nd- B737-600, 6 weeks later 3rd- B737-800 (?!), 6 weeks later B737-900 ...

But if the -600 is delayed e.g. by 10 weeks (e.g due to bugs post release), the -800 will release regardless (keeping o the 'schedule') But pretty sure there is likelyhood of the  -800 being delayed as well, as they patch the 2 variants that might have released in the meantime. Regardless, the drama will be epic.

• Upvote 1

I hadn't really considered buying the 700 until two nights ago. I was planning to wait for the 800 but when I was in Flightaware looking for a 1 to 1 1/2 hour long flight, I clicked on six Southwest flights in a row that were using 700s. My home airport is KBWI and it is a SW hub, so I think I am going to jump on the 700. I've got the credit from the NGX deal so even if it costs me a few bucks to get the 800 and 900 as well, I'm okay with that. I got my money's worth out of the NGX in P3D, that's for sure.

I use the "date night at the movies" test when considering any non-essential purchases. It would cost right around $150 to take a date out for a dinner, movie, and a club. I might get lucky. I might end up going at it with a po'd ex husband or boyfriend in the parking lot and spending the night in jail. So. The moral of the story is give PMDG a buck fifty and save myself from having a lousy night with a girl I wished I'd have never met, fighting with a dude I wished I'd have never met, and spending the rest of the night with a whole bunch of people I wished I'd have never met.

PMDG, please take my money and save me from this tragedy!    

Edited by MDFlier
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

19 minutes ago, Freq_flyer44 said:

It's far from customer driven, it's [redacted] to claim such a thing. It's 110% business driven.

The only time his post mentions customer driven is with respect to the "early access" model, though I don't see how that is customer driven either. The whole thing is business driven from where I sit, lol.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

3 hours ago, MDFlier said:

I hadn't really considered buying the 700 until two nights ago. I was planning to wait for the 800 but when I was in Flightaware looking for a 1 to 1 1/2 hour long flight, I clicked on six Southwest flights in a row that were using 700s. My home airport is KBWI and it is a SW hub, so I think I am going to jump on the 700. I've got the credit from the NGX deal so even if it costs me a few bucks to get the 800 and 900 as well, I'm okay with that. I got my money's worth out of the NGX in P3D, that's for sure.

I use the "date night at the movies" test when considering any non-essential purchases. It would cost right around $150 to take a date out for a dinner, movie, and a club. I might get lucky. I might end up going at it with a po'd ex husband or boyfriend in the parking lot and spending the night in jail. So. The moral of the story is give PMDG a buck fifty and save myself from having a lousy night with a girl I wished I'd have never met, fighting with a dude I wished I'd have never met, and spending the rest of the night with a whole bunch of people I wished I'd have never met.

PMDG, please take my money and save me from this tragedy!    

Bro, where do you go to hang out lol? Goodness haha. Be safe out there! 

• Like 2

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

48 minutes ago, ahsmatt7 said:

Bro, where do you go to hang out lol? Goodness haha. Be safe out there! 

I was thinking the same thing 😂😂

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel.