Sign in to follow this  
Krakin

[08APR22] PMDG 737 for MSFS Developer Update

1 hour ago, omarsmak30 said:

So no news about a stream showing the plane? 

Chewwy and Fabio are streaming it when ready on twitch all thought I'd prefer Cap Canada or Flightdeck2sim on Youtube. Chewwy is kind of annoying and Fabio would take 5 hours to start the apu.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Chewwy and Fabio are streaming it when ready on twitch all thought I'd prefer Cap Canada or Flightdeck2sim on Youtube. Chewwy is kind of annoying and Fabio would take 5 hours to start the apu.

lmao!

• Like 2

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

22 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

lol .. these boys sound like the blues brothers

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Krakin said:

kind of annoying and Fabio would take 5 hours to start the apu.

that's exactly what I meant when I said:

"I prefer 30 minutes of CitationMax over any of those 2-3 hours twitch amateurs"

• Like 1

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

29 minutes ago, icewater5 said:

lol .. these boys sound like the blues brothers

Worst part they get all the payware soon to be released airliners for free. PMDG 737, Fenix A320, Leonardo Maddog X etc because they have a following. Flightdeck2sim an RW 737 pilot can't get a copy  because he is linked with the Zibo in X-plane.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 4

Maybe some patience like 4 hours  😁

Seriously though that does sound a bit scewey

Edited by icewater5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, icewater5 said:

Maybe some patience like 4 hours  😁

Seriously though that does sound a bit scewey

Nope they get paid to stream on twitch so they have to do a shout out to all the followers and donators which can take over an hour. I just usually watch the replays and fast forward to actually flying the aircraft.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

watch the replays and fast forward

this!

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

9 hours ago, jbdbow1970 said:

To be honest, all those streamers are annoying, especially CaptainCanada and Chewwy. I always prefer knowledge real life pilots (and calm) folks like 320 SimPilot, V1 Simulations and Blackbox711

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

12 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

To be honest, all those streamers are annoying, especially CaptainCanada and Chewwy. I always prefer knowledge real life pilots (and calm) folks like 320 SimPilot, V1 Simulations and Blackbox711

FD2S is the best streamer out of all those listed by a country mile, and he flies the 738 in real life. No endless interactions with chat during pre-flight, shares invaluable nuggets of knowledge about properly flying the plane, and gives you an insight into his thought process about energy management in the descent and the quirks and features of the 738.

Him flying on VATSIM into a busy event airport is honestly as close to a running commentary from the captain on a real flightdeck as one is going to get. 

Edited by psychedelic_tortilla
  • Like 8

Intel i7-10700K @ 4.7 GHz | Nvidia RTX 3070 FE | 32GB DDR4 RAM 

Love watching streamers text on their phone all the time.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

1 hour ago, psychedelic_tortilla said:

FD2S is the best streamer out of all those listed by a country mile, and he flies the 738 in real life. No endless interactions with chat during pre-flight, shares invaluable nuggets of knowledge about properly flying the plane, and gives you an insight into his thought process about energy management in the descent and the quirks and features of the 738.

Him flying on VATSIM into a busy event airport is honestly as close to a running commentary from the captain on a real flightdeck as one is going to get. 

Agreed, I really like FD2S and Blackbox, although I share the frustrations of everyone else here when it comes to watching streams in general. But it is what it is, and it's here to stay

Chewwy hilariously jumped the gun this week, claiming there was a VERY GOOD CHANCE he'd be streaming it yesterday after having a conversation with his VERY GOOD FRIEND Robert 😄

He does seem well connected with PMDG though, and it seems they ran into a last minute bug, which is going to be a common theme I suspect - who knows, maybe we'll see it in action this week

Edited by EGLD

I don't waste my time with streamers at all. I'll watch good reviewer's videos since they will usually cover all I need to know. "Live" streaming just adds wasted time and mistakes #justsayin.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

1 hour ago, VBHB said:

Love watching streamers text on their phone all the time.

That's why I only watch hottub streams, they are commited to their work!

😄

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BillC said:

I don't waste my time with streamers at all. I'll watch good reviewer's videos since they will usually cover all I need to know. "Live" streaming just adds wasted time and mistakes #justsayin.

For the german speaking audience there is a great channel with live streams.

2 real life Lufthansa A320 pilots...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChQUhiWMpVywPAxg69BDa2Q

• Like 1