Sign in to follow this  
MauBen

Cannot order anything from the marketplace

Go visit your account at microsoft.com and xbox.com, insure everything is up-to-date, sign out and back in to the Xbox App on your PC and also the MS Store.

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

1 hour ago, Noel said:

Go visit your account at microsoft.com and xbox.com, insure everything is up-to-date, sign out and back in to the Xbox App on your PC and also the MS Store.

Did that, but no joy. It does not let me enter anything after typing in the city. 😟

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, Reverb G2, Simrig Motion platform

2 hours ago, MauBen said:

I can't order anything. The screen gets stuck at the address and will not proceed further. It does not show any country or city. Am I missing something here?

Thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CX6R9FX5iw0rAGM6Jm9O3OpP6E5jrTOk/view?usp=sharing

Are you running MSFS as the Administrator?  if so, try running MSFS without admin rights.  

I know its a strange suggestion, but I cannot purchase anything on Market Place when I run MSFS in with Admin rights. It fails every time. I know this is not the same thing you are experiencing, but it could be related and worth a shot. 

Rick Verhallen

i9-13900KF OC to 5.8 Ghz | 64 GIG- G.Skill 7200 RAM | Asus ROG Maximus z790 Hero Motherboard | Gigabyte  RTX 4090 OC |  47" Samsung 4K Monitor I HP Reverb G2 HMD I Varjo Aero HMD I  Windows 11

27 minutes ago, rickjake said:

Are you running MSFS as the Administrator?  if so, try running MSFS without admin rights.  

I know its a strange suggestion, but I cannot purchase anything on Market Place when I run MSFS in with Admin rights. It fails every time. I know this is not the same thing you are experiencing, but it could be related and worth a shot. 

Problem solved. I had formatted my 😄 drive and reinstalled Windows and MSFS a couple of weeks ago. But I did not select Canada as my country, so MSFS was only showing US states instead of provinces. After I rebooted and changed country to Canada, I was able to buy from marketplace. 

Anyway, thank you for your suggestions. It sort of gave me a clue about what was wrong.

Cheers,

Maurice

2 hours ago, Noel said:

Thanks for suggestion. That gave me an idea to check my country setting in my PC. I left it at US when I reinstalled windows and it should have been Canada. Once I fixed that, I was able to buy from the marketplace. 

Thanks again,

Maurice

4 hours ago, MauBen said:

I can't order anything. The screen gets stuck at the address and will not proceed further. It does not show any country or city. Am I missing something here?

Thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CX6R9FX5iw0rAGM6Jm9O3OpP6E5jrTOk/view?usp=sharing

The Marketplace doesn't accept Dogecoin. 🙂

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

Similar issues if your time is off.

ns

• Like 1

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER